|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Punjab Home Guard Recruitment 2016-2017 – Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department has published a recruitment notification to fill 194 Punjab Home Guard Vacancy 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online as per the schedule and they can get all the information related to this recruitment on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process,etc.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Punjab Home Guard Recruitment 2016-2017
Interested candidates can apply online for the Recruitment of the Punjab Home Guard 2016-2017. All the information related to this recruitment is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to check all the information before applying online.
Total No. of Post – 194
- Clerk: 45 Posts.
- Corporal Instructor: 57 Posts.
- Corporal Armourer: 01 Post.
- Bandsman: 01 Post.
- Chowkidar-(Class-IV): 62 Posts.
- Cook ( Class-IV): 16 Posts.
- Sweeper ( Class-IV): 08 Posts.
- Mochi ( Class-IV): 01 Post.
- Dhobi: 01 Post.
- Mali: 01 Post.
- Barber: 01 Post.
The number of posts may increase or decrease during the recruitment process.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have the qualifying degree of 10th / 12th / Graduation from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limit : 18 Years to 37 Years
Selection Process : Written Test + Physical Measurement and Efficiency Test (where applicable) + Skill Test (where applicable).
- For post no. 1 to 4
- SC / ST – Rs. 300/-
- Others – Rs. 600/-
- For remaining posts
- SC / ST – Rs. 150/-
- Others – Rs. 300/-
How to Apply
- First candidate has to visit the official website.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee.
|Class IV Exam||November 6, 2016|
|Clerk Exam||November 13, 2016|
|Corporal Instructor Exam||November 13, 2016|
New – Notice regarding Skill/Trade Test for the posts Bandsman & Corporal Armouror.
Punjab Home Guard Eligibility Criteria 2016
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- At least one hundred and twenty hour course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer or Information Technology in office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified. Or Possesses a Computer information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
- The person will have to qualify a typing test in Punjabi and English on computer at a speed of 30 WPM (thirty words per minute).
2. Corporal Instructor
Matriculation from a recognized board. Preference will, however, be given to part-time Home Guards of the organization with at least three years experience and to those who possess N.C.C ‘A’ or Home Guards/Civil Defence certificate.
3. Corporal Armouror
Ex-Serviceman / Police qualified Armourers, with minimum academic qualifications of Middle standard.
Ex- servicemen / Police trained Bandsmen Knowing Side drum, Brass Drum, and Bag Pipe, who are Middle pass and possess at least two-year experience as such.
5. For Remaining Post
Middle Pass from a recognized board/school.
Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defense, Govt of Punjab invited online applications (both male and female) from 1st October, 2016 till 14th October, 2016 to fill up various posts (Advertisement Published dated 30th September, 2016). As per scheduled mentioned in the prospectus, Fee Confirmation Lists were also uploaded on the same website. Further, the written examination for various posts is scheduled on 06.11.2016 and 13.11.2016.
It is notified for the information of all the applicants that answer key for the written test scheduled on 06.11.2016 and 13.11.2016 for posts of Clerk, Corporal Instructor & Class-IV (Chowkidar/ Cook/ Dhobi/ Sweeper/ Barber/ Mali/ Mochi) will be uploaded on the website www.recruitment-portal.in as per following schedule.
|Post name (paper)||Answer Key|
|Class IV of Chowkidaar, Cook, Dhobi, Sweeper, Barber, Mali, Mochi||Get key here, released on 15 November 2016 at 5 PM; Objections can be submitted by 17 November 2016 up to 11:59 PM|
|Clerk||Get key here, released on 15 November 2016 at 5 PM; Objections can be submitted by 17 November 2016 up to 11:59 PM|
|Corporal Instructor||Get key here released on 15 November 2016 at 5 PM; Objections can be submitted by 17 November 2016 up to 11:59 PM|
Punjab Home Guard Selection Process 2016
Selection process for the Recruitment of the Punjab Home Guard Consists:
- First, there will be a written test of 100 marks.
- Questions will be from :
- Numerical Aptitude
- After the written test there will a computer-based skill test. Candidates have to type at least 30 words/min.
- Final selection of the candidate for the post of clerk will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and skill test.
- Qualifying Marks for written test
- General Category – 40%
- SC/ST/BC – 35%
2. Corporal Instructor
- First, there will be a written test.
- The structure of the written test will be same as the Clerk.
- The Second round will be Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test.
- Final selection for the post of Corporal Instructor will be based on the written exam and Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test.
3. Remaining Posts
- For the remaining post, there will also a written test of 100 Marks.
- After the written test, candidates will go for the skill test (if applicable).
After selection, No application of any candidate will be forwarded to any other department for transfer/deputation /new recruitment for first three years. The selected candidates will have to give an affidavit duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate, stating that he/she will not move any application for transfer/deputation/new recruitment in other departments.