|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Department of Irrigation Punjab Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2016 has been released on its official website for the Punjab JE Recruitment 2016. The Department of Irrigation Punjab has invited applications form for eligible candidates for 373 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies. Huge numbers of interested and eligible candidates have filled the application form via online mode from 24 Nov to 16 Dec 2016. Candidates can now download of Punjab Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2016 for Written Test.
|Start date of downloading the Admit Card||19 Dec 2016|
|Date of Exam||28 Dec 2016|
Punjab JE Admit Card 2016 (Irrigation Department)
Admit Card for Punjab JE Recruitment 2016 is available online at official website of Government of Punjab. Candidates who have filled their Application form on or before the schedule date can download their Admit Card from the direct link given below.
Get Punjab JE Admit Card 2016 here – Click here to download the Punjab JE Recruitment 2016 Admit Card for written exam held on 28 Dec 2016.
Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection.
Steps to download Punjab Junior Engineer (JE) admit Cards 2016
- Candidates who want to download Department of Irrigation Punjab Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Cards 2016 must visit the official website.
- Find the Punjab Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2016 link.
- Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Admit Card.
- Now your Punjab JE Admit Card 2016 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your admit card.
- Take print out their Admit Card and carry it to the exam hall on the day of Exam.
- General Knowledge / Awareness – 10 Marks
- Mental Ability / Reasoning – 10 Marks
- Mathematical Ability – 10 Marks
- Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English) – 20 marks
- Professional (As per prescribed qualifications for job related) – 50 Marks
Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.
There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).