|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Punjab Junior Engineer Application Form 2016 – Application Form for Punjab Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 (Irrigation Department) is available now. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria for the various posts can fill their Application form for Punjab Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read all the details regarding Punjab Junior Engineer Application Form 2016 through this page below.
|Date of avaiability of Online Form||25 Nov 2016|
|Last date for applying online||16 Dec 2016|
|Last date for payment of application fee||17 Dec 2016|
|Last date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form||18 Dec 2016|
Punjab Junior Engineer Application Form 2016 (Irrigation Department)
The candidate must have the following before attempting to fill Online Application Form:
- Valid email account
- mobile phone number
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
Application form for Punjab JE Recruitment 2016 can be filled online from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to read and match their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
Get Punjab JE Application Form 2016 here – Click here to fill the Punjab JE Recruitment 2016 Application Form. Official website of Punjab JE Recruitment 2016 is www.govt.thapar.edu.
- For SC / ST / PH Category – Rs. 400/-
- For Other Categories – Rs. 800/-
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance after the closing of date of receipt of applications. The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
- Each Candidate shall fill only one Online Application Form for the post. An attempt by any candidate to fill more than one Online Application Form may result in rejection of all such applications.
- Candidate shall have to apply in one category only. An attempt by any candidate to fill more than one category may result in rejection of all such applications.
- Each Candidate shall fill particulars like name of the candidate, father’s name and date of birth etc. as per given in the matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Any person trying to upload pseudo application or illegal photographs or any other such material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the Online Application Form shall be noted for security purposes.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph with light background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 50 KB.
- Photograph not uploaded as per above details can lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Candidate has to sign on white paper with black/blue ink pen.
- The Candidate must sign clearly so that the scanned image is clear because the same shall be used for verification at the time of the examination.
- Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 20 KB
- Signatures not uploaded as per above details can lead to cancellation of candidature.