Admit Card of Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Recruitment 2016 has been issued online. All the candidates who had applied can download the call letter
at punjabpolicerecruitment.in. It is an important document as you need it to participate in the recruitment process. Therefore, login using username and password on the official page and get call letter / admit card for physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, and written exam.
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Admit Card 2016 is issued on the official website of the Punjab Police Recruitment. Candidates who will fill their application form on time will be able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Admit Card 2016 is available as per the given below schedule
|Availability of Admit card for PMT & PET||October 17, 2016|
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT) or Phase I schedule and dates||October 25, 2016, to October 27, 2016. Dates of PMT are indicated in Punjab Police Recruitment Admit Card|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Phase II schedule and dates||Dates of PET are indicated in Punjab Police Recruitment Admit Card|
|Availability of Admit card for Written Exam||November 16, 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||November 19, 2016|
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Admit Card 2016
Roll numbers shall be allotted to the eligible candidates and Bar-coded Admit Cards will be sent to the registered email ID (given by the candidate at the time of Registration). In addition, Admit Cards shall also be available for download on the Recruitment website of the Punjab Police.
Download admit card here: Punjab Police Admit Card 2016 for Intelligence Assistant
To download Written Exam admit card of Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant (in the rank of Constable of Police) in the Intelligence Wing of Punjab Police, click here.
List of all such candidates who have qualified for written test is uploaded on the website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. They are also being informed individually through SMS and e-mail.
Written examination shall be conducted as per the following details:
- Date – 19 November 2016
- Venue: Lovely Professional University Campus G.T Road Phagwara, Distt. Kapurthala.
- Reporting Time: 08:30 AM onwards.
- Start of Examination: 11:30 AM
All candidate have to be seated 11:30 AM. No candidate shall be allowed inside the examination hall after 11:30 AM. You are advised to reach at the venue sufficiently early to avoid any traffic jam or last minute rush. Kindly use public transport or shared vehicle to reach at the venue.
You are advised to read all the instructions on the Admit Card properly and comply with them.
Written paper consist of :
- Of 100 marks consisting of multiple choice questions.
- In English medium and OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheet based.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- To be conducted at as many Centers/Sub-centers as the Chairperson of the Board may decide.
- Break-up of marks for the written examination shall be as follows:
- 50 marks: Questions will be from general knowledge including world history, geography, economy, science, environmental science, current affairs, polity of India, Constitution of India, basic knowledge of laws, international affairs etc.
- 30 marks: Questions shall test quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, numerical aptitude and reading comprehension.
- 20 marks: Basic knowledge of computer and . information technology, computer hardware, MS-Office, common operating systems and internet concepts.
Minimum pass marks in written examination will be 40% for the candidates from Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes category and Backward Classes category and 50% for all remaining categories.