|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Result 2016 is displayed on the official website of the Punjab Police Recruitment. Candidates who appeared in the Physical Measurement, Physical fitness test and written exam can check their result on the official website or on this page. Punjab Police also released the OMR Answer Sheet of the candidates before declaration of the written exam result.
|Date of Written Exam||November 19, 2016|
|Display of OMR Answer Sheet||November 26, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||December 30, 2016|
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Result 2016
The Recruitment Board has released the Selection List in the public domain on the Punjab Police official website. Direct link to check the result is also posted on this page. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Physical Measurement, physical fitness test and written exam.
Check Here Written Exam Result 2016
- Category wise merit list and waiting list – Click here
- Result notice – Click here
- Written Exam Marks – Click here
Get Here OMR Answer Sheet 2016
Punjab Police has released the OMR Answer Sheet for Intelligence Assistants recruitment 2016. Candidate can login to their account by entering their username and password to view the Answer Sheet.
- Click Here to go to login page to view Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants OMR Answer Sheet 2016
List of candidates found ineligible in Scrutiny
Scrutiny of certificates/documents of all participants in the consideration zone for preparation of Merit List and Waiting List based on Written Exam held on 19 Nov 2016 was conducted by the Recruitment Board. After scrutiny, following candidates were either found ineligible on grounds of educational qualifications or were not found to be ineligible for reservation against certain caste. category or special category (e.g., ward of Police personnel, ward of freedom fighter etc.)
- Click here to check List of candidates found ineligible in Scrutiny for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Recruitment.
If any applicant wants to appeal against this decision, he/she can personally or through his/her representative, appear and submit written representation before the Recruitment Board at Intelligence Bhawan, Opposite Sohana Eye Hospital, Sector 77, Mohali on any working day on 26.12.2016 or 27.12.2016 between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
Resolution of tie for candidates on equal marks
For preparing the final merit list in the merit even two candidates securing equal marks, following (Notified here) tie-resolution criteria shall be adopted.
The candidates mentioned in list given below are hereby notified to be appear in person before Recruitment Board at Intelligence Bhawan, opposite, Sohan Eye Hospital, Sector 77 Mohali on 29 Dec 2016.
- Click here to check list of candidates called on 29 Dec 2016 with DMC for Graduation of (all years/semester)
All these candidates shall get Detailed Marks Card (DMC) for all year/semesters of graduation. In case candidate fails to appear personally or through his/her representative, on 29 Dec 2016, the Board shall place his/her candidature at the bottom of candidates with equal marks.
You are advised to get photocopies of all the DMCs for graduation with them.
Official website for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistants Result 2016 is www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in .
The Final Merit List of the candidates will be drawn category / sub-category wise on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written test and whose certificates have been verified to be correct. A waiting list of 20% candidates from each category (minimum one candidate of each category) shall be prepared. The waiting list shall be valid for maximum period of 180 days from the date of declaration of final result.
The Chairperson of Selection Board, shall submit the Final Merit List to DGP, Punjab for approval. Upon approval, the Merit List shall be released in the public domain on the official website of Punjab Police: www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Phase – I: Physical Measurements
- Only those candidates whose application forms are found to be in-order during scrutiny, and who satisfy the eligibility conditions and have cleared the Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test would be eligible to appear in this phase.
- The physical measurement phase would be qualifying in nature, and each candidate would be categorized as qualified / not qualified for Phase-II on the basis of meeting the prescribed physical minimum standards mentioned above.
Phase – II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Only those candidates who qualify the physical measurements (Phase-I) will be eligible to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The minimum qualifying standards for various categories of candidates would be as follows:
|Event||Male candidates||Female candidates|
|800 Meter race||To be completed in 04 minutes (One chance)||To be completed in 02 minutes
(only one chance)
|Long Jump||9 Feet (3 chances)||6 Feet (3 Chances)|
|High Jump||3 Feet (3 chances)||2 ½ Feet (3 chances)|
For ex-service candidates
|Events||For ex-servicemen (35 years and above)||For ex-servicewomen (35 years and above)|
|800 Meter Run / Walk||To be completed in 06 minutes
(only one chance)
|To be completed in 08 minutes
(only one chance)
Phase-Ill: Written Test
Only those candidates who qualify the Physical Efficiency Test will be eligible to appear in the Written Test.