|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Railway Grade D Admit Card 2018 will be issued by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The Admit Card will be available for download at the various RRB websites. The applicants who successfully register for the exam before the last date will be issued RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card. The date, timings and address for the exam venue will be issued on it. To download it, the applicants need to enter the details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. The RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 is usually available 10 days before the exam.
RRB will conduct an online exam to shortlist candidates for various posts. However, Online Test is not the only selection criteria. The other two rounds on the basis of which selection will be done are Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification. Check more details regarding the Railway Grade D Admit Card 2018 on the page below.
Railway Group D Admit Card 2018
For each selection criteria, separate admit card will be issued. The RRB will also inform the candidates about the availability of the admit card through SMS on their registered Mobile Number.
|Railway Group D Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card for Online Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Document Verification||10 days before the exam|
|RRB Group D 2018 exam date||April and May 2018|
Admit Card: The candidates can download their admit card from the various RRB’s websites as given below.
|Name of RRB||Website||Name of RRB||Website|
How to download RRB Group D Admit Card?
The candidates can download the admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the admit card will be available.
- Next, enter details such as Registration Number and Password given at the time of registration.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card for Railway Group D 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it to bring it on the day of the examination.
Details given on the RRB Group D Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, make sure that the following details are printed correctly on it:
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Address of the candidate
- Your Photograph and signature
Other details which are on the admit card are as follows:
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Address of the exam centre
What to bring on the day of the examination?
The candidates need to bring the following items on the day of the examination or else they will not be given entry into the exam centre.
- Print out of the Railway Group D 2018 Admit Card
- One passport size photo preferable the one uploaded at the time of registration
- Any one of the following ID proof in Original:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee
- School / College / University Photo ID card
What to do if there is an error in the Admit Card?
After downloading the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018, you must check that the details given in it are correct or not. If there is any kind of error in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the RRB authorities immediately regarding this issue.
Benefit for SC/ST candidates
The candidates who belong to SC/ST category can avail the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass) by uploaded the details of their community certificate in the RRB Group D Online Form. The Admit Card will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book a ticket on submission of a self-attested photocopy of RRB Grup D 2018 Admit Card and SC/ST certificate. During the journey, these candidates should carry original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking journey failing which they will be treated as travelling without ticket and charged accordingly.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded Railway Group D 2018 Admit Card/Call Letter for writing self-declaration paragraph and do signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) on it while coming for the exam.
- The Self Declaration, signature and Left thumb Impression is to be done at the venue of the Computer-based test in the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall only and hand over the same to the Invigilator before the conclusion of the examination.
- The exam centre once allotted is final and no request for the change in exam centre will be considered.
- No candidate will receive the RRB Group D Admit Card by post.