RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 has been released on December 08, 2018. The RPF Constable 2018 Admit Card has been issued on constable.rpfonlinereg.org. To download the admit card, click on the link below and enter registration number and date of birth. It is important to note that for now, the RPF Constable Admit Card has only been released Group E. For rest of the Groups, i.e. A, B, C, D, and F, it will be released soon. RPF Constable 2018 exam is starting from December 20, 2018. The candidates will have to show admit card and valid id proof on the exam day. In the RPF Admit Card for Constable 2018, the candidates will also have to paste a photograph. Check all the important details about RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 from this page.
Latest: RPF Constable Admit Card for Group E released. Download it from the link below.
If you are looking for RPF SI Admit Card 2018 then Click Here
RPF Constable Admit Card 2018
Indian Railway is releasing RPF Constable Admit Card 2018, at least, 10 days before the examination. Hence, for the remaining groups it will be available 10 days before the due exam date. The candidates can check all the dates from below:
|RFP Constable Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of RPF Constable Admit Card for CBT||10 Days before CBT|
|Date of CBT||20 Dec 2018 to 02 Feb 2019|
- Click Here to Download RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E.
– RPF Mock Test –
Schedule for RPF Constable Examination and Admit Card 2018
|Phase and Group||Admit Card||CBT Start Date||CBT End Date|
|Phase 1 (E)||10 Dec 2018||20 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018|
|Phase 4 (A + B+ F)||07 Jan 2019||17 Jan 2019||25 Jan 2019|
|Phase 5 (C + D)||24 Jan 2019||02 Feb 2019||19 Feb 2019|
How To Download RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Computer-Based Test?
The CBT is being conducted on three different days. The candidates of the different group have to present for the examination on different dates. The Group Wise examination dates are provided above. The candidates whose application status was positive will be able to download the admit card once released.
- At first click on the above link which will be available here once Railway will release the same.
- The link will redirect to the page similar to the below image.
- Now the candidates have to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- On enetring, the details the admit card opens.
- Now download the admit card on an A4 sheet.
How To Download RPF SI Admit Card Without Registration Number
In case the candidate forgets his/her registration number then Railways has provided the link to fetch it on the same link of login. The candidates just follow the steps to get the registration number.
- At first click on the link which will be present here for downloading the admit card.
- Now the page similar to the below image will open. Thereafter the candidates have to click on the link which says “Click here to Get Registration Number”.
- Now a new page opens here candidates have to provide the Registered name, Mather’s Name, and Date of birth. After entering the details the registration number will appear on the page.
Facilities for SC / ST along with the RPF Constable Admit Card 2018
At the time of Registration the SC / ST candidates who have uploaded the SC/ ST certificate to avail the benefit of free travel authority. Those candidates will get the Free travel pass. They can book the ticket on submission of a self-attested photocopy of the Admit Card and SC/ST certificate. These candidates have to carry original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity during the journey.
Note: If any candidate fails to carry these documents during the journey, then he /she would be treated as traveling without the without a ticket and charged accordingly.
What to Do if Unable to Download the RPF Constable Admit Card 2018?
If any candidate fails to download the Admit Card due to any reason, the reason could be a technical issue or anything else. In this scenario, the candidate has to communicate to the authority in the account of Non – Receipt of the Admit card. Any candidates will no be allowed without the Admit Card in the examination hall. So you should communicate to the authority as soon as possible regarding this issue.
Note: If you fail to communicate to the CRC then you will be solely responsible for the Non – Receipt of Admit Card. And you will lose your candidature.
How to Deal Discrepancy found on RPF Constable Admit Card 2018?
After downloading the Admit card you should check it for any kind of error first. If you found so then you should bring this matter in the notice of CRC. You should communicate to the CRC as soon as possible so that the problem could be resolved earlier. The candidates are advised to consult only the official website of www.indianrailways.gov.in.
What Documents need to Carry in CBT along with RPF Constable Admit Card?
The candidate should carry some important documents in the examination hall along with the Admit Card. Let’s check those documents.
A valid Photo ID which could be any one of the following
- Voter Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- printout of e-Aadhaar,
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee,
- School / College / University Photo ID
The candidate must carry one colour photograph (of size 35mm X 45mm) which was uploaded in the application form.
Note: If a candidate doesn’t carry these documents along with the Admit card. Then they will not be allowed to give the Test.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for PET / PMT
The second stage of the recruitment is the Physical Efficency Test and Physical Measurement Test. After conduction of the CBT, the CRC will release the Result of the CBT. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the PET / PMT. The admit card for the PET / PMT will be released on the official webiste of Indian Railways. The candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website.
Examination Scheme of CBT in RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
As application process overs Indian Railways will release the Admit Card for CBT. All eligible candidates who will get their Admit Card have to appear for the CBT. CBT will hold in English, Hindi and 15 regional Languages.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- No of Questions: 120 questions.
- Examination Mode: Online
- Nature of the Examination: Objective
- Marking Scheme: +1, -1/3
- Language: English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujurati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, Punjabi.
|Subject||Marks||No of Question|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||35||35|
Scheme for PET / PMT: CRC will hold the next step of the Recruitment i. e. PET / PMT. The candidate who will obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT will have to appear for the next round of test. PET / PMT will be qualifying in nature. It is mandatory to pass the PET/ PMT. No marks are to be awarded. The candidates can check the scheme of the PET/ PMT from here.
|Category||1600 meters run||800 meters run||Long jump||High jump|
|Sub-Inspector ( Exe) Male||5 min 45 sec||—||14 ft||4 ft|
|Sub-Inspector ( Exe) Female||—||3 mins 40 Sec||9 ft||3 ft|
- The candidates will be given only one chance for 1600/800 meters event. And for rest of the events, only two chance will be given.
- The Ex-Serviceman will get an exemption for PET, they have to qualify the PMT only.
- The candidate who will not satisfy the PMT standard will be disqualified.
Important Instructions about RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 and Examination
The candidate has to follow the important instructions related to the examination and RPF Constable Admit Card 2018.
- While downloading the Admit card, the candiadte have to download the instruction manual. And candidates have to follow the instructions. If any candidate fails to comply with the instructions in the examination hall then this may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
- While downloading the Admit Card, A colour photograph should be scanned and printed on it.
- The candidate should note that the center which is chosen by him at the time of application submission will not be changed by the CRC. Later CRC will not entertain any request regarding change the examination center.
- The date, time and the examination venue will be printed on the Admit card. The candidate should reach the examination venue on the reporting time which will be mentioned on the Admit card.
- Any electronic device is prohibited in the examination premises. You should not carry any valuable item in the examination hall. You will be liable for any loses.
- The candidate should carry important documents along with the Admit Card. Otherwise, he /she would not be allowed for the examination.
- At the examination hall, your presence will be marked via biometric gadgets. You will not be allowed to open the question paper window until your presence will be marked.
- Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.