RPF Constable Question Paper 2018 – Central Recruitment Committee(CRC) releases the RPF Constable Question Paper, for all the sets. Over the RPF login portal, a candidate shall find both – the question paper and answer key. A candidate can find the direct link to download the RPF Question paper for all sets here. RPF conducts this recruitment exam in computer-based mode, this year to fill 8619 vacancies. The main RPF Constable Question Paper 2018 is bilingual in nature. Other than English and Hindi language, CBT to be held in 13 other regional languages. To know more about RPF Constable Question Paper 2018, a candidate can keep reading!
RPF Constable Question Paper 2018
RPF Constable Question Paper is needed to refer the question number and match its corresponding answer, provided in the official answer key. RPF Question Paper for Constable recruitment 2018 has questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence and reasoning sections. There will be 120 questions, all of which needs to be attempted for a duration of 90 minutes.
- Name of Recruitment – Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment
- Number of Vacancies – 8619 vacancies
- Conducted By – Indian Railways (RPF)
- Exam Dates – 20 Dec 2018 – 19 Feb 2019
Here is tool for RPF Constable Question Paper and Answer Key. You just need to enter the question and few other details and the answer will be provided by us.
How To Download RPF Constable Question Paper 2018?
RPF releases Constable question paper over the candidate’s login. And not over the official website via a link for each set. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to get the RPF Constable Question Paper 2018.
- As per the released dates, a candidate needs to visit the official website or directly click on the link, provided over this page after its activation.
- A candidate will be then redirected to the login portal.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and captcha code. And then click “Login” to proceed.
- After logging in, from the dashboard section a candidate will be able to get the “RPF Constable Question Paper 2018” button.
- Select the set and print a copy of the question paper to start referring!
Importance Of RPF Constable Question Paper 2018?
The question paper for RPF Constable post Stage 1 CBT serves an important purpose. Getting hold of the RPF Constable will help a candidate to estimate the scores, along with the help of marking scheme and official answer key. As the answer key alone will not help to estimate your scores, before the result declaration date, it becomes necessary to download a copy of RPF Constable Question Paper 2018. Also, candidates willing to appear for this recruitment exam, next time will be able to practice from them. They will also get an idea regarding what may be asked in the exam and solve these questions with maximum time and accuracy.
Although, a candidate will be only able to estimate their scores with the help of the question paper and answer key released. But to know the exact RPF Constable 2018 CBT scores, he or she will be required to wait for the Result Declaration date.
RPF Constable Answer Key 2018
RPF is said to release the Constable Answer Key over the official website i.e rpfonlinereg.org as well as over the official website of Indian railways. Candidates will find the pdf links for each question paper sets, as per the released dates. The purpose of releasing the official answer key, before the exam is to reduce the anxiety faced by the candidates to know whether they have cleared the exam or not. After getting hold of both the question paper and the answer key, released by the RPF, a candidate can start evaluating by:
- Putting a tick mark in front of the correct responses and cross mark in front of the incorrect responses.
- Then, award yourself +1 mark for every right answer and deduct 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
- Sum up your scores, following the marking scheme provided above.
RPF Constable Result 2018
For each round, RPF will be declaring the results after conducting the evaluation test. For Stage 1 CBT, it will announce the RPF Constable Result 2018 in both pdf and over the login in its official website i.e constable1.rpfonlinereg.org. Once all the rounds have been conducted, CRC will release a merit list which will have the marks of every round. Selected candidates will be further called for mandatory medical examination round. If qualified for this round, a candidate will be finally allotted a seat after he or she has completed the training period. The training shall be conducted under the supervision of the Railway Administration.
RPF Constable Selection Rounds 2018
To test whether a candidate is eligible for the Constable post, RPF conducts a series of selection rounds. Qualifying for each round will eventually lead a candidate to fill a vacant seat. An interested candidate will be required to fulfill the eligibility criteria, along with qualifying for each of the following rounds, as mentioned below to occupy the Constable post:
- Computer Based Test – Candidates will be required to attempt some questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus sections.
- PET and PMT – Candidates will be needed to fulfill some physical fitness criteria, which will be applicable to both male and female candidates.
- Document Verification – The details and documents provided will finally be verified by the RPF and admission will be finally provided on these grounds. Both original and scanned copies of each shall be required in this round.
About RPF Constable 2018
Railway Protection Force has released vacancies for Sub Inspector and Constable posts. While there are 1120 Sub-Inspector and 8619 Constables posts available to be filled by suitable candidates. The constable post vacancies are further distributed into – 4403 for Male candidates, whereas 4216 for Female candidates. Each of the Constable vacancies is distributed into 6 Groups – Group A, B, C, D, E, and F, depending on the different railway zones. 10% of the total vacant seats are to be filled by Ex-servicemen category candidates. The basic pay scale for RPF Constable 2018 post has been fixed at Rs 21,700/-.