RPF SI Document Verification 2019: The Document Verification process is the third stage of the RPF SI Recruitment Process. The first two stages are the Computer Based Test (CBT) and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates who qualify the PET, are shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in the CBT. A candidate must produce the relevant documents such as the Matriculation/High School marksheet, Graduation degree, etc. during the Document Verification process. It is mandatory for the shortlisted candidates to appear for the Document Verification. One can find details about the list of documents here on this page and learn more about the RPF SI Document Verification 2019.
RPF SI Document Verification 2019
Document Verification Process is done to confirm the eligibility claims furnished by a candidate during the Application Process. Candidates who do not appear for the Process are disqualified, even they have qualified both CBT and PET/PMT. Keep a tab on the schedule given below to be up to date with the RPF SI Document Verification:
|RPF SI Document Verification||Dates|
|RPF SI CBT dates||19 Dec 2018 to 13 Jan 2019|
|RPF SI CBT Result||To be Announced|
|RPF SI PET dates||To be Announced|
|RPF SI Final Merit List date||To be Announced|
|RPF SI Document Verification Window||To be Announced|
Documents to be Carried for The Document Verification Stage
Candidates who make the Final Merit List have to go through a Document Verification process. A candidate must appear for the Document Verification or the candidature is cancelled. Here is the list of documents a candidate needs when called for the Document Verification process
|Tenth/ Matriculation Marksheet||Date of Birth/ Proof of Age|
|Graduation Qualification Degree||Educational Qualifications|
|Caste Certificate in prescribed format(SC/ST/OBC)||Proving the caste claim of a candidate|
|Dishcharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman||Proving that the servicemen has served in the Army and is now discharged of duty|
|Two copies of self-attested photocopies||Confirming the photo identity of a candidate|
|No objection Certificate(NOC) from the present employer if the candidate is a serving Government Employee||To prove that the candidate can get an appointment without any objection|
|Domicile Certificates||In case if a candidate is from J & K or any other state of where Domicile Certificate is required, a domicile certificate must be presented|
|Minority Certificate||Proving the Minority status of a candidate|
|Payment slip, if payment is through SBI Challan or a Computerized Post Office||To prove that a candidate paid the fee through the offline mode|
Prescribed Format for Certificates
A candidate needs to follow the prescribed format for different kinds of special certificates. The documents must be submitted in the required form, and all the guidelines related to them must be followed. Here is the formatting for different types of Certificates-
For the SC/ST Candidates
Click here to download the SC/ST form.
For the OBC Candidates
Click Here to download the OBC form.
For the waiver of Examination Fee
Click here to download the Examination Fee Waiver Form.
Important Points Related to the Form Submission
A candidate need to remember certain key points related to the DV process. They should pay heed to the format of certificates and remember the following points:-
- Admit Card and SC/ST Travel Pass- A candidate must also carry the Admit Card. A SC/ST candidates must present the SC/ST Travel Pass for availing the free of cost Railway Sleeper Class journey during the Document Verification process.
- For Reserved Candidates- Candidates, belonging to the Reserved Categories(SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicement) should submit the reservation category certificate in the prescribed format above. Any candidate who fails to submit the required documents in the prescribed format, is considered a candidate, belonging to the Unreserved Candidate(UR).
- For Minority Candidates- Minority candidates who claimed the Examination Fee waivers, must submit the documents in the prescribed format. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- For OBC Candidates- A candidate belong to the OBC Non-Creamy Layer should produce the certificate proving that the candidate is not from OBC Creamy Layer.
- If the Form is Stolen or Lost- If a candidate loses the form or if the form is stolen, then the candidate must file a FIR stating the complete reason of the Certificate loss. Such a candidate will be given a deadline of 4 weeks, from the Document Verification Day.
How can one qualify for the DV process and what’s next?
Candidates, first have to take a Computer Based Test(CBT). Those who qualify then take the Physical Efficiency Test(PET), candidates need to then qualify the PET to move further in the Selection Process. Candidates almost ten times per the vacancy are called for PET. While the PET is qualifying in nature, the CBT is a marks based Test. Then a Final Merit List is published based upon PET’s qualification and CBT’s marks of a candidate. Candidates who make the Final Merit List then are called for a Document Verification. In case of two candidates getting the same marks, the older person will be given a preference in the Merit List and will automatically
After the Document Verification, candidates must also go through a Medical Examination. The final appointment of a candidate is dependent upon the Medical Examination. A candidate must at least fit in the “B-1” Category to be considered fit for the job. If a candidate doesn’t meet the medical standards of the Indian Railways, then the candidature is cancelled. Candidates, who wear glasses, have a flat foot, knock knee, squint eyes, colour blindness and other bodily defects cannot get an appointment.
RPF SI Recruitment