RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam has been released. Candidates can check it from this page. The provided question paper and answer key is on the memory basis. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will also release official RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 exam. It will be released online, at the official website indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates will be able to challenge the official answer key and question paper. Candidates can check more details on RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam from this page.
RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam
The memory based question paper with answer key has been released on the basis questions provided by the candidates who appeared for the examination. The answer key along with the question paper released by the Railway board will be available for a limited period of time for candidates to check and raise objections if any. The final answer key will be released by the board after the objections are looked into and solved. Dates regarding RRB examinations are given in the table below for candidates to go through.
|RRB Group D||Important dates|
|Examination date||10 Oct 2018|
|Date of release of answer key||On the exam date|
|The final release of answer key||Dec 2018|
Download RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam
Candidates can check and download the memory based RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer from below.
Ques – What is the chemical formula of baking soda?
Ans – Na H Co 3
Ques – What is the Escape velocity of Earth?
Ans – 1.2 km/s
Ques – Aeroplane fly in which mandal?
Ans – Stratosphere
Ques – Rabindra Nath Tagore got Nobel in which field?
Ans – Literature
Ques – Who was the first Deputy PM of India?
Ans – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
Ques – Which planet has no satellite?
Ans – Budh
Ques – Which was the first NewsPaper of India?
Ans – Bengal Gadget
Ques – Blood has how many types of particles?
Ans – 3
Ques – Who is the Defence Minister of India?
Ans – Nirmala SItaraman
How To Get Official RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam
When the official answer key and question paper for 10 October exam will be released, candidates will be able to check it by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website indianrailway.gov.in
- Cink on the link provided on the homepage to get the answer key
- Candidates will have to log in with the help of ID and Password that is generated at the time of registration.
- The answer key will be available for the candidate on the screen.
- Check for the answer and match it with the answer marked by you.
- For any objection in case of a mistake found.
- A remarks box is provided that is to be filled in with the objection, valid explanation only in the English language.
Importance of RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam
The Answer key released by the board is for the help of the candidates. All candidates who took the examination must be curious and hence are provided with this facility to check the answer key before the result is declared and estimate their score. The answer key also helps a candidate check if there is any mistake from the board.
How To Calculate Marks through RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer for 10 October 2018 Exam
The basic formula to obtain the marks scored by a candidate is: (Sum of correct answers)- 1/3x( sum of incorrect answers). Which is explained here in easy steps:
- Assign marks to each correct answer as per the marks allotted by the examination conducting body.
- Deduct ⅓ marks for every wrong answer.
- Apply the formula above to get the score.
How To Raise Objection?
Candidates while checking the answer key must look carefully if there is any mistake or error found from in the answer key provided by the board. Any mistake if found can be objected by the candidate within the time period provided by the board.The process to object is very simple and detailed below.
- Go through the answer key and match it with your answer.
- In case of any mistake found in the answer key.
- Read the instruction provided before raising any objection.
- In the remark box provided below, explain your objection and mark the answer you want to object.
- The objection made should be in English language only.
- Submit your objection.