RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 25 May 2019 – Students who have given the exam can check the RRB JE Questions with answers from this page. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the RRB JE official answer key few days after the completion of the exam. With the help of, RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 25 May 2019, students can know the type of questions asked in the exam. Through answer key candidates can check their overall performance in the exam. Know in detail about RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 25 May 2019 from this page.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 25 May 2019
When the railway board releases the official answer key, the candidates can also raise the objection against the answer key if they want to. As per the filed objection, the final answer key is released. The result is announced as per the final answer key.
Students can check the memory based questions and the answers of the RRB JE CBT 1 held on May 25, 2019.
How To Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Marks?
The answer key helps the students to know the performance in the exam. To download the answer key of RRB JE, candidates can follow the steps below.
- Go to the zonal websites of the RRB or click on the direct link given on this page.
- Next, navigate to the link of RRB JE answer key.
- Now, the answer key is going to appear on the screen in a pdf format.
- Students can now match the answers as per it and can get the rough idea of the marks.
- With the help of it, candidates can know whether he or she is eligible for further stages or not.
Candidates can get the rough estimate of the marks only if he or she evaluates the marks as per the answer key. Check the details given below to know the marking scheme.
- Candidates are going to get 01 marks for every correct answer.
- 1/3rd marks are deducted from the total score for every incorrect answer.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||23 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Publishing of RRB JE unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Release of RRB JE Answer Key 2019 (Official)||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
Soon after the completion of the exams, the students can get access to the answer key. The RRB JE Answer Key available in both official and unofficial. It is important for the students to know the difference between the answer keys.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the answer ley of the RRB JE In online mode at the 21 official websites of the RRB at login. To get access to the answer key, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. The official answer key is authentic and reliable in nature as it is released by the exam conducting bodies. As per the answer key, the board announces the result.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – After the successful conduction of the exam, the unofficial answer key is available. Candidates can get the unofficial answer key from social media platforms or it can also be memory based. The memory-based answer key is the one which consists of the questions who have given the exam. It is not reliable as it consists of the questions and answers by the students who have taken the test.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
The CBT 1 exam of the RRB JE is held in 15 languages which are English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. The candidates can get the RRB JE Question Paper 2019 from this page. The question paper is available date-wise. It is helpful for the candidates who have the exam in coming days. With this, one can have an idea of the questions which are expected in the exam.
How To Raise Objection Against RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Candidates need to follow certain steps to raise an objection against RRB JE answer key 2019. Refer to the steps below.
- Visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB which are 21 in total or click on the link on this page.
- You can see a login window in which students need to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Next, click on the ”Objections Tab”.
- Candidates must carefully go through the instructions and select the question id for which he or she wishes to raise the objection.
- Also, state the reason for filing the objection.
- Lastly, submit the objection.
Importance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
The answer key is crucial for the candidates who have taken the exam. With the answer key, students can get the rough idea of the marks. The candidates should calculate the scores as per the marking scheme only. Students can get clarity whether he or she will be qualifying the exam or not. The curiosity among the students at its peak after giving the exam. So, to lower down the same answer key is released.
RRB JE Result 2019
The railway board released the result of the RRB JE in online mode at the official website of the RRB. The result for each phase is announced separately. It is available in the form of a score and merit list. The score is released by the board for all the candidate who gives the exam. The candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth to check their scores.
It consists of the raw marks, normalized marks and qualifying status of the student. Whereas, the merit list is available in a pdf format which comprises of the roll number of the eligible candidates. The merit list has the names of only those candidates who have passed the examination.
About RRB JE 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a total of 13487 vacancies. Out of which, 12844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (JE), 29 is forJunior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The section of the candidates is on the basis of three stages, CBT 1, CBT 2, and document verification. Candidates eligible for the document verification also need to pass the medical examination. The medical test checks that the candidate is eligible to carry out the duties for the post or not.