RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 27 May 2019 – Candidates who have taken the RRB JE CBT 1 exam can now check the RRB JE Questions with answers from this article. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the RRB JE official answer key few days after the completion of the exam. By the RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 27, May 2019 candidates can analyze their overall performance in the exam. Students can also get to know the type of questions asked in the exam. Know complete details about RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 27 May 2019 by referring to this page.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 27 May 2019
When the railway board releases the answer key, the candidates can raise the objections against it. As per that, the RRB publishes the final RRB JE answer key for the students. The board announces the RRB JE Result as per the answer key.
Here the memory based question, as well as the answers of the RRB JE CBT 1, held on May 27, 2019, is given below.
Steps To Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Scores?
Through the RRB JE answer key, students can predict their scores and performance in the exam. Candidates can follow the steps given below to get access to the answer key.
- Visit the official website of the RRB which are 21 in the count or click on the link given above on this page.
- Next, click on the relevant link of the answer key.
- Now, the RRB JE Answer Key is going to appear on the screen in a pdf format.
- Candidates can now match the answers with the help of the answer key.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can know their qualifying of the exam.
The students can get the rough idea of the marks if he or she calculates the scores as per the marking scheme.
- Each question carries 01 marks. So, candidates get 01 Marks for every correct answer.
- There is negative marking of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer from the total score.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 from the table below.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 examination dates||23 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Publishing of unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Release of RRB JE Answer Key 2019||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
The candidates can get access to two types of answer key after the examination. Soon after the completion of the exam, the students can get the unofficial answer key. The RRB JE answer key Official is available after the few days of the conduction of the exam. Candidates can check the difference between both by referring to the details below.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The official answer key of the RRB JE is released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. The candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth as the answer key is available over login. The official answer key is reliable and consists of correct answers for each question.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – Straight after the exam completion, the candidates can get the unofficial answer key from youtube, social media platforms which is memory based. It consists of questions and answers by the students who have given the examination. It is not an authentic source as the questions in the unofficial answer key are memory based.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
The railway conducts the RRB JE CBT 1 exam in 15 languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. The candidates can get the RRB JE question paper from this page date-wise. The questions paper is also significant for the candidates who are going to give the exam in coming days. WIth the question paper, students can know the type of questions which can be asked in the exam.
How To File Objection Against RRB JE Answer Key 2019
As soon as the RRB releases the answer, the candidates can also raise the objection if he or she wants to. To file the objection against RRB JE Answer Key, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Candidate can click the link given above on this page or visit the zonal website of the RRB.
- Next, a login is going to appear on the page in which the candidates need to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click, on the ”Objections Tab” option.
- Before filing the objections, candidates must go through the instruction carefully and select the question id for which he or she wants to raise the objection.
- Also, mention the reason to file the objection. As then only the objection kept into consideration.
- Now, submit the objection.
Significance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Candidates who have given the exam can predict their scores as per the answer key. It is an important document for the students who have taken the exam. The students can get the roundabout of the marks if he or she calculates it as per the marking scheme. Candidates can also know their chances of qualifying the exam. Aspirants can get a fair idea of being eligible for the further stages involved in the recruitment process. As per the answer key, the board announces the result. So, it is helpful for the candidates who appear for the exam.
RRB JE Result 2019
The RRB declares the RRB JE Result 2019 after the successful completion of the exam in RRB JE Result 2019 after the official websites of the RRB. The result of all the recruitment phases is released one by one. The result is available in two forms, merit list and score. The merit list is in a pdf format which consists of the roll number of the eligible candidates. Only those candidates roll number is present in the merit list who have cleared the exam successfully.
To check the scorecard, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. It comprises of raw marks, normalized marks and qualifying status of the student. It is available for all the students who have given the exam.
About RRB JE 2019
The RRB JE 2019 recruitment is open for 13487 vacancies. Out of which, 2844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (JE), 29 is forJunior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The RRB JE selection process involves three stages, CBT 1, CBT 2, and document verification. The number of candidates shortlisted for the CBT 2 is going to be 15 times the number of vacancies. Those who clear all the stages are recruited on the pay scale level 6 of 7th CPC pay matrix with a basic salary of Rs. 35400 plus allowances.