RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 28 May 2019 – From this page, the students can get the RRB JE CBT 1 Questions along with answers. The official answer key of the RRB JE is available a few days after the completion of the exam. With the RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 28 May 2019. candidates can check their performance as per the answer key. Those students who have the exam in the coming days can get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam. Know all details regarding RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 28 May 2019 from this page.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 28 May 2019
As soon as the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) publishes the answer key, the students are given an option to raise an objection against the answer key. After that, the board releases the RRB JE final answer key. The declaration of result is on the basis of the answer key.
Check the RRB JE CBT 1 memory based question along with the answers held on May 28, 2019, from below.
Steps To Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Scores?
By the RRB JE answer key, candidates can predict the marks. Follow the steps given below to download the answer key.
- Go to the official website of any of the 21 RRB or click on the link at this page.
- Now, navigate to the appropriate link of the answer key.
- The RRB JE Answer Key is going to appear on the page in a pdf format.
- With answer key, candidates can cross check their answers and predict the scores.
- Candidates can know whether he or she is qualifying the exam or not.
To calculate the marks, candidates should calculate the scores as per the marking scheme. Check the marking scheme given below.
- Each question is of 01 marks. So, for every correct answer, students get 01 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/3rd marks are deducted from the total marks.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Students taking part in the recruitment process can check the table below to know the important dates of the RRB JE Answer Key 2019.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||23 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Release of unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Availability of RRB JE Answer Key 2019||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
After the completion of the exam, the students can get access to the answer key. The unofficial answer key is available straight after the exam. The RRB JE answer key Official is available after the few days of the completion of the exam. Check the difference between both the answer key from the details given below.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the RRB JE official answer key in online mode at the 21 official websites of the RRB. The answer key is available over login for which the candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. The official answer key has correct responses for each question.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – As soon as the exam gets completed, the students can get the unofficial answer key from various social media platforms, youtube. These questions are memory based which has questions and answers by the students who have taken the exam. It is not a reliable source as the questions along with the answers are memory based.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
The RRB JE CBT 1 is held in 15 languages which are, English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. From this page, candidates can get RRB JE question paper date-wise. The students who have RRB JE CBT 1 exam in the coming days can get to know the type of questions, level of the paper, etc.
How To File Objection Against RRB JE Answer Key 2019
When the RRB releases the answer key, the candidates can file the objection against it. Candidates can follow the steps below to raise objection for the RRB JE Answer Key.
- Visit any of the 21 zonal websites of the RRB or click on the link at this page.
- A login is going to appear on the screen in which the students have to enter the login details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on the option of ”Objections Tab”.
- Before filing the objections, candidates must go through the instruction carefully and select the question id for which he or she wants to raise the objection.
- Students must also state the reason for filing the objection. Then only the objection is kept into consideration.
- Then, submit the objection.
Significance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
The answer key is helpful for the students who have given the exam as he or she can match the answers as per the answer key. The candidates can get the estimate of the marks if he or she calculates it as per the marking scheme. Students can know whether he or she is eligible to take part in the remaining recruitment process or not. The railway board announces the result as per the answer key. So, students can get to know their overall performance in the exam.
RRB JE Result 2019
The RRB announces the RRB JE Result 2019 after the completion of the exam. The result for all the phases is declared separately. It is available in online mode at the official websites of the RRB in 2 forms, merit list and score. The merit list comprises of the roll number of the candidates qualifying the exam in a pdf format. It consists of the roll number of only those candidates who passes the exam.
The score is available over login for which the candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth. A scorecard consists of raw marks, normalized marks and qualifying status of the candidate. The scorecard is available for the students who have taken the exam.
About RRB JE 2019
The railway board has released a total of 13487 vacancies for the RRB JE 2019 recruitment. Out of which, 2844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (JE), 29 is forJunior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The selection of the candidates for the RRB JE is on the basis of three stages, CBT 1, CBT 2, and document verification.
Candidates eligible for the round of document verification also need to pass the medical test at the railway hospitals. Candidates passing the medical examination are eligible for the appointment on the pay scale level 6 of 7th CPC pay matrix with a basic salary of Rs. 35400 along with allowances.