RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 30 May 2019 – The students can get the RRB JE CBT 1 Questions and answers of 30 May 2019 from this page. The RRB JE official answer key is available after the few days of the completion of the exam. With the RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 30 May 2019, students can know how well they have performed in the exam. Students can also know the type of questions asked in the exam. To know in detail regarding the RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 30 May 2019 check this page.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 30 May 2019
When the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the RRB JE answer key, candidates can file the objection against it. After that, the board publishes the final answer key. As per the answer key, the declaration of the result takes place.
The candidates can check the RRB JE CBT 1 memory based question and answers for the exam held on May 30, 2019, from below.
How To Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Scores?
The students can predict the answers with the help of the answer key. Follow the steps below to know the step by step procedure to download the answer key.
- Go to any of zonal websites of the RRB 21 in the count or click on the link given above on this page.
- Then, click on the appropriate link of the RRB JE Answer Key 2019.
- Next, the RRB JE Answer Key is going to appear on the page in a pdf format.
- Now, the candidates can cross-check the answers and get the rough idea of the marks.
- The students can know whether he or she can take part in the next stage of the recruitment process or not.
The students can get the roundabout of the marks if he or she knows the marking scheme. Check the below details to know the marking scheme.
- Each question is of 01 marks. So, add 01 marks for every correct response.
- There is also a negative marking of 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer form the total score.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Candidates must know the important dates of the RRB JE Answer Key. Refer to the table below to know the important dates.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||23 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Availability of unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Release of RRB JE Answer Key 2019 (Official)||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
Soon after the completion of the exam, the students can get the memory based answer key from this page. The Official RRB JE answer key is available after the few days of the completion of the exam. Check the details given below to know the difference between both the keys.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the RRB JE official answer key in online mode at the zonal websites of the 21 RRB. The answer key is available a few days after the completion of the exam. To download the answer key, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. the answer key has correct answers for each question.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – This answer key is available after the conduction of the examination. The candidates can get the memory based question and answers from social media platforms and youtube. The memory-based question is those questions which are given by the students who have taken the exam.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
Railway conducts RRB JE CBT 1 in 15 languages which are, English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. From this page, students can get the RRB JE question paper date-wise. With the question paper, students can know the level of the paper. One can know the type of questions which can be asked in the exam.
How To File Objection Against RRB JE Answer Key 2019
When RRB publishes the answer key, the students can file the objection against the answer key. The candidates need to follow some steps to raise the objection.
- Visit the official website, of the RRB 21 in total or click on the link at this page.
- A login will appear in which the students have to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, navigate to the appropriate link of the ”Objections Tab”.
- Then, go through the instructions carefully and choose the question for which you want to raise the objection.
- Also, do not forget to state the reason for filing the objection.
- Submit the objection.
Importance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
The answer key is an important document for the students who appear for the exam as they can predict the score with the help of the answer key. To calculate the marks, candidates must be aware of the marking scheme. Through RRB JE answer key, candidates can know that he or she is going to clear the exam or not. Candidates can know whether he or she is eligible for the next stage in the recruitment process or not. As per the answer key, the board releases the answer key. So, it is a reliable source for the candidates to evaluate the scores.
RRB JE Result 2019
RRB announces the result of RRB JE 2019 in online mode at the 21 zonal websites of the RRB. It is available in the form of merit list and score. For all the phases in recruitment, the result is declared one by one. To check the score, candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth as it is over login. The scorecard consists of raw marks, normalized marks and qualifying status of the candidate. The score is available for all the students who have given the examination. Whereas, the merit list comprises of roll number of the eligible candidates. It is available only in the pdf format.
About RRB JE 2019
The RRB JE 2019 is open for 13487 vacancies. Out of which, 2844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (JE), 29 is forJunior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The selection of the candidates is on the basis of CBT 1, CBT 2, followed by document verification.
The candidates eligible for the document verification also need to pass the medical exam held at the railway hospitals. Candidates who clear all the three stages along with the medical test are going to be recruited on level 6 of 7th CPC pay matrix with a basic salary of Rs. 35400 along with the allowances.