RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 31 May 2019 – The candidates can download the RRB JE answer key for 31 May 2019 along with questions and answers from this page. After the completion of the exam, the students can get the memory based answer key from this page. RRB JE official answer key is available after the few days of the completion of the examination. The RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 31 May 2019 can be used to estimate the marks. Students can get to know can analyze their performance in the exam. Get all the details about RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 31 May 2019 from this page.
RRB JE Question Paper With Answer For 31 May 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) first publishes the provisional answer key of RRB JE. Candidates can file the objection if they wish to. Thereafter, the final answer key is released. With the help of answer key, candidates can know how well they have performed in the exam.
Aspirants can check the memory based question and answers for the RRB JE CBT 1 exam held on May 31, 2019, from below.
How To Use RRB JE Answer Key 2019 To Calculate Scores?
The answer key is available over login. Candidates can follow the steps below to know how to download the RRB JE CBT 1 answer key and get the roundabout of the marks.
- From this page, download the answer key of the day for which you have given the exam.
- Visit the official website of the RRB or click on the link at this page.
- Now, navigate to the link of the answer key given on the dashboard.
- The RRB JE Answer Key is going to appear on the page in a pdf format.
- Match the answers as per the answer key with what you have marked in the exam.
- Add and deduct the marks as per the marking scheme of the paper.
Candidates can check the marking scheme of the RRB JE CBT 1 from below to calculate the marks.
- Each question is of 01 marks. Students need to add 01 marks for every correct answer.
- There is a deduction of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer from the total score.
Students can also use the formula given below to get the rough idea of the marks.
Total marks = Number of correct answers marked x 1 – 1/3 x Number of incorrect answers marked
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Dates
Know the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 dates by referring to the table below. Through it, students can know the dates of when the answer key is going to be released.
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB JE CBT 1 exam dates||23 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Release of unofficial Answer Key||On the exam day!|
|Release of RRB JE Answer Key 2019 (Official)||To be Announced!|
RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
The candidates can get access to both official and unofficial answer keys. To know the difference between the official and unofficial RRB JE answer key, check the details below.
- Official RRB JE Answer key – The official answer key is available in online mode at the 21 zonal websites of the RRB. To get access to the answer key, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. The answer key contains the correct answers for each question.
- Unofficial RRB JE Answer key – This type of answer key is on the social media platform, Youtube which has the questions along with the answers by the students who have given the exam. The unofficial answer key of the RRB JE is available after the completion of the exam. As it has the memorized questions, it is not a reliable source to calculate the marks.
RRB JE Question Paper 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the RRB JE CBT 1 in 15 languages such as English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. Candidates can get the RRB JE question paper 2019 date-wise from this page. By this, students can have an idea of the type of questions which are asked in the exam.
Steps To Challenge RRB JE Answer Key 2019
To file the objection against the answer key, candidates can follow the steps given below. The students can follow the step by step process given below.
- Go to any of the official websites of the RRB which are 21 in the count or click on the link on this page.
- A login is going to appear in which one has to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on the ”Objections Tab”.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully and select the question id for which he or she wants to raise the objection.
- Also, mention the reason for raising the objection.
- Lastly, Submit the objection.
Importance of RRB JE Answer Key 2019
An answer key is helpful for the students who have taken the examination. With it, candidates can match the question and answers and predict the scores. The get the estimate of the marks, students must know the marking scheme of the paper. Candidates can know their chances of qualifying the exam. Students can also know that he or she is eligible for the next stage or not. The RRB declares the result as per the answer key. So, it is considered an authentic source to know the performance in the exam.
RRB JE Result 2019
Railway announces the RRB JE Result 2019 in online mode at the official websites of the 21 RRB. It is in the form of a score and merit list. The result for the phases in the recruitment is released one by one separately. The scove is available over login for which the candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. It consists of raw marks, normalized marks and qualifying status of the candidate.
All the students who have given the exam can check the scorecard which is available over login. However, the merit list is in a pdf format which contains the roll number of the eligible candidates.
About RRB JE 2019
RRB JE 2019 recruitment is open for 13487 vacancies in which 2844 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (JE), 29 is forJunior Engineer (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 posts for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The shortlisting of the candidates is on the basis of three stages, CBT 1, CBT 2, and document verification.
Candidates called for the round of document verification also need to pass the medical test. An important criterion for the selection in the railways is the visual acuity standard. Eligible candidates are appointed on the level 6 of 7th CPC pay matrix with a basic salary of Rs. 35400 along with the allowances.