RRB Ministerial Result 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to declare the result for each of the phases involved in the RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019 separately. The result is announced in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. RRB Ministerial Result 2019 is published in two forms, merit list, and scorecard. The merit list is released in a pdf format consists of the roll no. of the shortlisted candidates. However, Scorecard is available through login and is issued to all the candidates who have appeared for the exam. Check complete details about RRB Ministerial Result 2019 from this page.
RRB Ministerial Result 2019
After the result declaration for each round which is CBT, Skill Test / Translation Test followed by the round of Document Verification (DV), the final appointment of the candidates is done on passing the medical fitness test. To know the important dates of the RRB Ministerial Result 2019, refer to the table below.
|RRB Ministerial Result 2019||Important Dates|
|CBT exam dates of RRB Ministerial and Isolated categories||Jun and Jul 2019|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced!!|
Result: The RRB Ministerial Result 2019 is going to be available at indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Ministerial Merit List 2019
Candidates should know that merit list and scorecard is altogether a different thing. The Merit Lis of RRB Ministerial 2019 is released in a PDF format. It only consists of the roll no of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the next stage involved in the recruitment process.
To download the merit list, candidates are not required to enter the login credentials as it is released in a pdf form. There is also a tie resolving criteria if two or more candidates obtain equal marks. The tie is resolved among the candidates by the date of birth. Candidates of older age are given preference over the younger one.
RRB Ministerial Scorecard 2019
All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the scorecard by visiting any of the zonal websites of the RRB. The Scorecard is available at login, candidates have to enter their login credentials in order to get the access of the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Scorecard 2019. Scorecard consists of the following details mentioned below.
- RRB Chosen
- Registration Number
- Roll No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
Steps to Check RRB Ministerial Result 2019
The result is declared in two forms, merit list, and scorecard. So, the steps to check the result is different for both. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to check the result of RRB Ministerial 2019.
How to check RRB Ministerial 2019 Merit list?
- Go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB or click on the link given on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the RRB Ministerial 2019 Merit List.
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen in a pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll no.
- If your roll no. is there in the merit list then, you have cleared the examination
How to check RRB Ministerial 2019 Scorecard?
- First of all, visit any of the website of the RRB out of 21 and click on the direct link given on this page to download the scorecard.
- Now, click on the relevant link of the Scorecard of RRB Ministerial 2019.
- Thereafter, enter your login details like user id and password.
- The scorecard is going to appear on the screen.
- Candidates will get to know the normalized marks and qualifying status.
RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019
Candidates clearing the CBT, Interview / Skill Test successfully are going to be shortlisted for the Document Verification. For this round, candidates have to bring the necessary documents on the allotted date and time. Document Verification is conducted to check the eligibility of the candidates for the post applied. It is compulsory for the candidates to be physically present on the document verification day.
Applicants have to carry original as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents. Candidates can only present the certificates proof in English or Hindi. In case the document is in some other language then one should present the translated version on the specified date. Here is the list of the documents which candidates need to carry on the day of the exam.
- Class 10th Marksheet / Certificates (As Date of Birth Proof)
- Class 12th Marksheets
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheets
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate from PwBD category
- Income Certificate for Economically Weaker sections for Waiving Exam Fee
- Self-certification by Transgender candidates
- Self-declaration by Ex-Servicemen
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (In case of a Govt. employee)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Certificate for PwD Category Candidates