RRB NTPC Login 2019 – The RRB NTPC Login 2019 is important for the candidates who are willing to take part in the recruitment process. A login consists of a unique registration number and date of birth as password given to the aspirants by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Through the candidate login of RRB NTPC 2019, the candidates can make corrections in the form, check application status, download admit card. By submitting the application form, login can be created. The login details of the RR NTPC 2019 is also sent to the candidates through E-mail and SMS. To know in detail about RRB NTPC Login 2019 check this page.
Activities to be Done Through RRB NTPC Login 2019
With the help of RRB NTPC Login 2019, candidates can do the following activities given below.
- Modify the application form: The login is used to make changes in the application form even after submission. The correction in the application form can only be done by logging in with the registration number and date of birth.
- Check the Application Status: The application status of the RRB NTPC 2019 can only be viewed over login. With the application status, candidates get to know that their application form is accepted or rejected. Only those candidates are eligible to get the admit card whose application status is positive.
- Know the Exam date, City and Session: Before the release of the admit card, the RRB releases the exam date, city, and session for the candidates over login. The candidates can know the exam date, city, and session if he or she has valid login details and make travel arrangements accordingly.
- To Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 can only be downloaded by entering the login details. It is mandatory for the candidates to present the admit card on the exam day. A candidate cannot download the admit card without login.
- SC / ST travel pass: RRB releases the travel pass for the reserve category candidates to travel free of cost at the time of the examination. With the travel authority, candidates can only travel through the sleeper class train. At the time of the journey, candidates need to show the travel pass and original caste certificate for the verification purposes.
- Download the answer key: Candidates also need the login details to get access to the answer key.
- The answer key is important for the candidates who have taken the exam as he or she can predict the scores and check the answers. It is necessary for the candidates to have the valid login details as it is available over login.
- Check the scorecard: The login is required to view the scorecard and see the total marks secured in the exam. With this, candidates also get to know that he or she is eligible for the further stages involved in the recruitment or not.
- Raise objection against the answer key: To raise the objection against the answer key, one needs to log in. The students can challenge the answer key only if he or she has valid login details which are registration number and date of birth.
RRB NTPC Login 2019 for Print Application Form
|S.No.||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB’s)||RRB NTPC|
|1||RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|2||RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|3||RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|4||RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|5||RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|6||RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|7||RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|8||RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|9||RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|10||RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|11||RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|12||RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|13||RRB Malda||Click Here|
|14||RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|15||RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|16||RRB Patna||Click Here|
|17||RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|18||RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|20||RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|21||RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
How to Use RRB NTPC Login 2019
The login link is available on the official websites of the RRB which is 21 in the count. To use the login, a candidate needs to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Go to the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Next, enter the registration number and date of birth, captcha. After that click on the “Login” button.
- After submitting the login details, the candidates can do their respective activities.
How to retrieve RRB NTPC 2019 Registration Number
The registration number is important for the candidates. In case, a candidate forgets the registration number then he or she can obtain the same by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link given on this page.
- Then, click on the option of “Forgot / Not Received Registration ID”.
- Now, enter the railway name, name, date of birth, father name, e-mail, security code. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- The registration number is going to be sent on the contact details of the candidate.
Importance of RRB NTPC Login 2019
It is very crucial as it is needed in the entire recruitment process of the RRB NTPC 2019. The login is the first step to access all the events which come under the RRB NTPC 2019 recruitment. So, the students must ensure that they enter the accurate details at the time of the Registration as well as during the filling of the RRB NTPC Application Form 219. The details in the application form should be correct as per the candidates’ knowledge. As per the information in the application form, the details on the admit card is mentioned. To download the RRB NTPC Login 2019, the candidates need to enter Application number and Password. The candidates must keep the login details carefully until the completion of the recruitment process.
About RRB NTPC Recruitment
The RRB NTPC recruitment 2019 is conducted for a total of 35277 vacancies for undergraduate and postgraduate posts. The posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories are Junior Clerk, cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Station Master, etc. Candidates who have always aspired to be in a government job should not miss this golden chance. The RRB NTPC examination involves four stages, CBT 1, CBT 2, Skill Test / Aptitude Test and Document Verification. Candidates clearing all the four stages undergo a Medical Examination. The final appointment of the candidates is done on the basis of the medical test.
About Railway Recruitment Board
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) was established in 1988 by the Ministry of Railways, railway board, New Delhi. There are total 21 railway recruitment boards in India which are divided zone-wise. The Railway Service Commission came into existence in 1942 with a chairman and two members for the recruitment of Subordinate Staff. The objectives of the Railway Recruitment Control Board are:
- Policy formulations related to the recruitment process
- To regulate all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) activities including the expenditure incurred for recruitment.
- To advise the RRBs as per the requirement and evaluate their performance
- Manage the information system to monitor the work done by the RRBs.