RRB Paramedical Result 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to declare the result of RRB Paramedical 2019 in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRBs. For each phase, RRB Paramedical Result 2019 will be announced separately. The result will be available to the candidates in the form of merit list and scorecard. The merit list consists of the names of the candidates who are going to qualify each phase. To download the scorecard, candidates have to enter their User id and password. Check complete details related to RRB Paramedical Result 2019 from this article.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
RRB has been conducting recruitments for the candidates who have always dreamt of a govt. Job-like ongoing recruitment process of RRB group D, ALP / Technician, and JE. The Ministry of Railways is releasing 1.3 Lakh vacancies in NTPC, Paramedical, Ministerial and Isolated Categories, and Level 1 Posts. To know the important dates of the RRB Paramedical Result refer to the table below.
|RRB Paramedical Result 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB Paramedical CBT exam date||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Announced!!|
Result: The RRB Paramedical Result 2019 is going to be available at indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Paramedical Merit List 2019
Candidates often get confused between merit list and scorecard but it is two different things altogether.
The merit list of RRB Paramedical 2019 will be available to the candidates in a pdf format. It only comprises of the candidates’ roll no. who have passed the examination.
In case two or more candidates obtain the equal marks then there will be a tie resolving criteria. It will be resolved by the date of birth, candidates who will be of older age will be given preference over the younger one.
RRB Paramedical Scorecard 2019
Candidates can only obtain their respective scorecard by entering their login credentials. The scorecard is released for all the candidates who have appeared for the examination. However, the merit list consists of the names of only qualified candidates. The scorecard contains the following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Score obtained
- Roll No.
- Registration no.
- Qualifying Status (Whether he / she has qualified the exam or not)
How To Check RRB Paramedical Result 2019
RRB will publish the result in the form of merit list as well as in the form of the scorecard. The process to check is different for both of them as it is declared separately. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to check the result of RRB Paramedical 2019.
Steps to check RRB Paramedical 2019 Merit List?
- First of all, visit the official website of the RRB or click on the link provided on this page.
- Now, navigate to the appropriate link of the RRB Paramedical 2019 merit list.
- The merit list will appear on the screen. Press Ctrl + F and enter your roll no.
- If you have passed the exam then, the name will be highlighted in the merit list.
Steps to check RRB Paramedical 2019 Scorecard?
- Go to the official website or click on the link given on this page.
- Click on the appropriate link of the scorecard.
- Now enter your login details like User ID and Password.
- Next, click on the login button.
- The scorecard is going to be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should download and take a print out of it for future reference.
RRB Paramedical Document Verification 2019
Candidates who are going to clear the CBT round successfully will be called for the round of the document verification. In this round candidates are required to carry the necessary documents on the specified day for the round of document verification. Candidates have to bring original as well as two sets of photocopies of the documents. To know the relevant documents check the details given below.
- Class 10th Marksheet / Matriculation Certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- Class 12th Certificate
- Diploma Degree Certificate and Marksheets
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee
- Minority community Document on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper
- Self-declaration and Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (In case of a Govt. employee)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Gazetted Notification in case of name change
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- Receipt or Pay-in-slip if payment is done via offline mode
- Eligibility certificate issued by Government of India
- Death certificate (Stating that candidate has not remarried)
- Medical Certificate for PwD Category Candidates
- Decree of divorce or judicial separation issued by the court proving that the candidate has not remarried
- Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper. (If Applicable)
The certificates should be either in English or Hindi. If the documents are in some other language then, candidates should get it translated and carry the self-attested copy of the same.
Note: After the process of document verification, candidates have to undergo a medical fitness test which will take place at the railway hospitals. The final appointment of the candidates will be based on the passing of the medical exam.