Director of Primary Education Rajasthan has released the merit list for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 on September 03, 2018, at education.rajastha.gov.in. The candidates who applied before August 23, 2018 are now able to chcek their result. The total vacancies are 28,000. The base of the selection marks in highest qualification and REET / RTET marks. Hence Director of Primary Education Rajasthan has released the cut off marks of each category. The candidates can check the cutoff marks for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. Get here more details of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
In the starting of this year, the same recruitment was introduced with the 26000 vacancies. Now this time 28000 vacancies are to be filled on the same post. The candidates have the great opportunity. now fill the form as per the schedule.
|Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||05 Aug 2018|
|Last date to Fill Online application||25 Aug 2018|
|Last date of submitting application fee||25 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||03 Sep 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
Compilation of Merit List for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
There are some factors which affect the merit list and the candidate’s position in the merit list. Let’s see what are those
- For Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, the 70% marks have been taken from the total obtained marks in REET 2015, 2017 and RTET 2011, 2012 (whichever in maximum was calculated)
- + 30% marks form the total marks obtained in Graduation.
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
As we know that, the total vacancies are 28000. But in total, some of are distributed in tribe schedule place and some of them are in Non – Tribe schedule place. Check the subject wise vacancy distribution here.
|Subject Wise vacancy Distribution||Tribe Schedule Place (TSP)||Non-Tribe Schedule Place (Non-TSP)||Total|
|General Education(Science & Maths)||1361||5728||7089|
|Special Education(Science & Maths)||18||172||190|
|General Education(Social Study)||331||2800||3131|
|Special Education(Social Study)||18||100||118|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: The candidates of 18 to 40 years on January 01, 2019, is eligible for the post of 3rd Garde Teacher. However, age relaxation policy is also applicable here.
- 5yr for SC/ST/OBC Male and Female candidate of General category of Rajasthan.
- 10yr for SC/ST/OBC Female candidates of Rajasthan.
- 10yr for Person with a disability
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are willing to fill the application form of 3rd Grade Teacher 2018 should possess these following educational qualification.
For Primary and Upper Primary Level the candidates should have clear the REET/RTET with minimum 60% marks. The reserved category candidates of Rajasthan should possess 36% marks.
For Class 6 – 8 (Second Level)
- Graduation and 2-years diploma course in Elementry Education. OR
- 1 year B.Ed with Graduation with 50% marks. OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed in accordance from NCTE. OR
- 12th with minimum 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. OR
- 12th with minimum 50% aggregate and 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science / Arts Education/ Science Education. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) (Special Education).
Note: Only the natives of Rajasthan who falls under the reserved category can claim any relaxation provided by the Rajasthan Government for this post.
Application Form of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Director of Primary, Education Rajasthan released the online application form for the 3rd Grade Teacher 2018. The interested candidates filled the application form after chceking the eligibility criteria. The candidates had to register themselves first then they had to complete the detailed application form. In order to complete the form, candidates need to submit the proper fee.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form.
|General candidates of Rajasthan and OBC (Creamy Layer)/MBC
candidates from the outside of Rajasthan
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / MBC candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 70/-|
|SC / ST candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 60/-|
The mode of submitting application fee is online.
How to Fill Application Form of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
- First of all the candidates have to click on the above link. The link will redirect to the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- After clicking on the register button a new page opened. The aspirant has to click on the Citizen tab. After that, he /she has to choose the platform for applications such as Aadhaar, Facebook ID, Bahamas id, Google+, or Twitter.
- As if you choose the twitter account then the page similar to this image will open.
- After this candidates have to fill the full application form by entering all essential details.
Instruction for Filling Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- While filling the application form the candidates have to choose the district preference.
- If any aspirant wants to fill the form for more than one post, then he/she have to fill the separate form for each post.
- An erroneous application form will be rejected by the DPE.
- The aspirants who want to claim reservation they have to submit proper documents with the application form, they have to fill that particular field in the form.
The candidates are filling the form for which post, they should have passed in that particular subject in Graduation either as an optional subject or mandatory, and they should pass REET/RTET in that subject as well.
Note: Editing in the application form is not allowed once submitted finally.
What Could Reject Your Form of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018?
There are some factors that can harm your candidature. We are going to provide those condition in which the recruitment body will reject the application form.
- Such married candidates who were found guilty in dowry case are not eligible to apply. If and such candidates apply then recruitment body will reject their form.
- The debarred candidates of any competitive exam and the period of debarment will not be ended on the last day of application submission.
- If any candidate does not attend the document verification process then his candidature would be automatically canceled by the board.
Selection Process of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
As there is an absence of selection exam in the recruitment process, hence the candidates would be selected on the basis of there REET and RTET marks.
The candidates who so ever will be applied for the post, Director of Primary Education Rajasthan will prepare the merit list on the basis of
- Minimum 60% marks in Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Marks obtained in Graduation
The recruitment authority will prepare the merit list by calculating the marks in Graduation and REET/RTET.
Resolution of Tie Cases in Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
After adding the marks the recruitment body will prepare the merit list. If any case of ties occurs then it will be resolved by
- Considering Date of birth, the elder candidate will get the preference.
- If a tie still persists then, the candidate with higher qualification will be preferred.
- If again a tie remains then the marks obtained on the highest qualification will become the decider points.
- At last, if a tie still remains then the candidates who have cleared the RTET earlier will get the preference.
Documents Required at The Time of Counselling
While attending the counseling, the candidates have to produce some sort of documents. The list of documents is here.
- A copy of the actual application form
- Declaration Letter
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Graduation pass certificate
- BSTC or B.Ed or any equivalent pass certificate
- A copy of Domicile in case native of Rajasthan
- Caste certificate in the case falling under the reserved category
- Certificate of disability in case of PWD
- REET / RTET Certificate
Probation Period for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 After Final Selection
After final selection, the candidates have to serve the initial probation period of two years. At the initial level, the candidates have to work as the trainee. After the satisfactory performance and successful completion of training. The candidates will get the final confirmation as Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher 2018.
Pay Scale under Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
After final selection, the selected candidates have to serve the probation period of two years. During the probation, the government of Rajasthan will entitle them with a fixed stipend. Their stipend would be Rs. 23700/-. Apart from this basic pay, the candidates will not get any allowance.
After successful completion of probation, the pay scale of the candidates will be as per the pay matrix level 10 and other allowances will be applied.
For more information download advertisement from here
Official website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in