Application form of Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017 is available at Rajasthan High Court official website in both mode online or offline. Candidate who are satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill their Application Form online. The form is to be submitted online or offline as per schedule date. Get Rajasthan High Court LDC Application Form complete information here.
Latest – Notice for giving the last opportunity to candidates whose online application is not successfully submitted due to non-payment of Examination Fee along with list of such candidates. (Notified here)
|Online submission of Application form starts from||22 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||18 Mar 2017|
|Last date of fees submission||21 Mar 2017|
|Offline submission of Application and fee payment||22 Feb to 31 Mar 2017|
|Last opportunity to submit the application fees||25 Apr to 02 May 2017|
Rajasthan High Court LDC Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application form from the official website of Rajasthan High Court. Application fee can be paid for completing the process of application form. The direct link to fill the Application Form is also provided below.
List of Applicants Whose Payments Not Received, click here.
Online Application Form:-
- General – Rs. 100/-
- OBC / SBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Widow/Divorcee Female/PwD – Rs. 25/-
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
Using Own Laptop / Computer connection by making payment of examination fee through debit card / credit card / net banking or M-wallet.
The flow of filling application and making payment of Examination Fee ‘Online’ using this mode is as follows:
- Fill application online
- After filling application click on “Make Payment” button at the bottom of filled-in application;
- The link of payment of fee shall remain active for three days after last date of submission of online application.
- On successful payment of Examination Fee, your application will be submitted. You can take print out of application with Application ID and note down the Application ID for future reference. Generation of Application ID is proof of successful submission of application.
- In case of failure of payment of Examination Fee at the time of filling of online application due to network / server problem, payment can be made up to the last date for depositing Examination Fee using Reference Number. Please note down & remember Reference Number till payment of Examination fee is made.
Process of filling online application
- Log on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page.
- Now, click on option “Apply Online (Fresh Application)” to fill online application.
- Spaces (fields) in online application are of two types : One, in which the applicant can enter the information manually, and another, in which the applicant can select one of the options. Selective fields are of two types – Some fields are to be selected from Dropdown Menu and some are to be selected by clicking on the Radio Button Box. Date should be entered in format DD-MM-YYYY.
- Do Not Press F5 or Browser refresh button during the process of filling up online application.
- The applicants are advised to check the details filled-in and satisfy themselves that all information have been correctly filled-up. If applicant finds information correct and he is in agreement with declaration, may click on ‘Make Payment’ button at the bottom of this page. No change in the filled-in information by the applicant would be allowed after clicking on ‘Make Payment’ button in any case.
- On clicking on “Make Payment” button you will get a Reference Number, which is to be used for payment in case of failure of payment of Examination Fee due to network / server problem. Therefore, you are advised to note down this Reference Number.
- Select Payment Aggregator to make payment using payment gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or m-Wallet online. Select the mode of payment and pay as per instructions.
- After successful payment applicants will be redirected to the page where the system displays filled-in application with the Application ID generated. Applicant is advised to note down the Application ID for future correspondence. To take the print out of filled online application, applicant are also advised to download the pdf file by clicking the “Print Application Form” button provided at the bottom/top. You are also advised to save this pdf file. Getting Application ID is a proof of final submission of application.
Note : Non generation of Application ID is clear indication of the fact that your online application has not been submitted for non payment of Examination Fee. In such a case you will not be eligible to appear in Examination.
Filling Application from e-Mitra Kiosk
Applicants are advised to take print out of format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill and check the entries before going to the e-Mitra Kiosk for filling application to avoid any mistake in online application. Handover the filled-in offline application to e-Mitra Kiosk along with photo, signature, requisite examination fee and charges of Rs. 25/-. The e-Mitra kiosk holder will fill the online application using above mentioned process. After filling of online application by e-Mitra kiosk holder kindly take the printout of filled-in application with Application ID, because Application ID is proof of final submission of application.
To download the pdf file of submitted application and to take a printout at any later stage, a link “Print Application” is available on http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in at the link “Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986)” or “Recruitment – Stenographer (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986)” as the case may be. Applicant may get print out of submitted application by entering his Date of Birth and Application ID.
Offline Application Process