Rajasthan High Court conducted the Competitive Examination for the posts of Stenographer / Stenographers Grade-II which is followed by Personal Interview. Application Form of Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017 are filled online or offline both mode. Candidates were requested to read the instruction carefully before the submission of Application form. All the candidates who participated in the Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II can check the complete information like application process form filling, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017
Interested Candidates can apply for Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017. Before going to apply candidates ensure their eligibility & all other details carefully. Important dates for Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017 are given below.
|Online submission of Application form starts from||22 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||18 Mar 2017|
|Last date of fees submission||21 Mar 2017|
|Offline submission of Application and fee payment||22 Feb to 31 Mar 2017|
|Last opportunity to submit the application fees||25 Apr to 02 May 2017|
|English/Hindi Shorthand and Speed Test||29 May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||28 Aug 2017|
- Total no. of vacancy – 313
- Name of the Posts – Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II
Age Limit – Between 18 years to 35 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates must had passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government.
- General – Rs. 100/-
- OBC / SBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Widow/Divorcee Female/PwD – Rs. 25/-
Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017 can check all the important event in “Quick Link” box given below.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Stenographers / Stenographers Grade-II must had passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and must have passed –
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Scheme; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Government; OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; OR
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject; OR
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the last date fixed for submission of the application.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017 – Exam Pattern
Competitive examination for the posts of Stenographers/Stenographers Grade-II shall consist of the subject given in two alternative Group A and B. A candidate shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily:-
English Shorthand Test
|Dictation of 100 words per minutes||6 Minutes||100|
|Transcription and typing of dictated passage in English on Computer||50 Minutes|
Hindi Shorthand Test
|Dictation of 80 words per minutes||6 Minutes||100|
|Transcription and typing of dictated passage in Hindi on Computer||50 Minutes|
|Speed Test||10 Minutes||50||20|
|Efficiency Test||10 Minutes||50||20|
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
- The Language of Speed and Efficiency Test would be same as the Language of Shorthand Test.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula:
(20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
Syllabus for Efficiency Test shall be as follows:
- The test may be taken on word processing software.
- It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
- Formatting of letter.
NOTE : The font for Shorthand and Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
Interview is held after declaration of result of Shorthand & Computer Test and number of candidates to the extent of three times of number of vacancies shall be called for Interview.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II 2017 – Selection Process
Candidates who are satisfied with the eligibility conditions and had appeared in the competitive examination could check their Result from the above links. Selection of the candidates is made on the basis of following rounds:
- English shorthand test
- Hindi shorthand test
- Computer test
All the candidates who had qualified the above rounds are directly called for the Personal Interview round. Qualified candidates will be recruit for the post of Stenographer and Stenographer Gr II in the state of Rajasthan in High Court.