Rajasthan High Court had released the notification of Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk at the various department in the state of Rajasthan. Before applying for this post candidates had to go through from this article and read the instruction, ensure eligibility criteria, check selection process etc. Eligible candidates were required to fill their Application Form online from the official website of Rajasthan High Court. All the candidates who wanted to take part in this recruitment were advised to fill their Application form online as per scheduled date. Candidates could check the complete information of Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 like application form filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result etc from this page below.
Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017
|Online submission of Application form starts from||22 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||18 Mar 2017|
|Last date of fees submission||21 Mar 2017|
|Last opportunity to submit the application fees||25 Apr to 02 May 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||23 Jul 2017|
|Release of Answer Key||24 Jul 2017|
|Release of Final Answer Key||01 Sep 2017|
|Release of Final Result||20 Nov 2017|
Total No. of Vacancies: 1726
Age Limit – Between 18 years to 35 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognised.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of written test and computer test (efficiency & speed).
- General – Rs. 100/-
- OBC / SBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Widow/Divorcee Female/PwD – Rs. 25/-
How to Apply – Application form of Rajasthan High Court 2017 for the post of Lower Division Clerk can be filled online at Rajasthan High Court official website.
Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Lower Divisional Clerk must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government, or any higher examination, and must in addition possess a good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and must have passed:-
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an Institution recognized by the Government, OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Governement; OR
- Rajatshan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; OR
- Senior Secondary school examination with computer science as an optional subject; OR
Provided that in suitable cases, the High Court may relax the condition of Computer Application qualification for physically disabled persons, who shall be eligible for recruitment and appointment to the earmarked and reserved posts in accordance with the Rajasthan Disabled Persons Employment Rules, 2000 and orders of the Government issued from time to time in this behalf.
A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the last date fixed for submission of the application.
Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 – Exam Pattern
The Written Examination shall include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it:-
|Paper Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Duration|
|Paper I English||100||40||90 Minutes|
|Paper II Hindi||100||40||90 Minutes|
There will be objective type Question Papers containing 100 Questions in each. Both the papers shall be conducted simultaneously in one shift of three hours.
The Computer [Efficiency & Speed] Test shall consist of two papers:-
|Paper Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Duration|
|Paper I Speed Test||50||20||10 Minutes|
|Paper II Efficiency Test||50||20||10 Minutes|
- Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in Hindi or Dual Language, i.e. Hindi and English.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- Syllabus for efficiency test shall be as follows:
- The test may be taken on word processing software.
- It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
- Formatting of letter.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
- On the basis of qualifying marks secured in Paper I & II in written test, candidates to the extent of 15 times of total number of vacancies shall be declared qualified to be called for Computer (Efficiency and Speed) Test, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Recruiting Authority for any lower range will be admitted to the Computer (Efficiency and Speed) Test.
- No candidate who failed to secure 50% marks in the aggregate with at least 40% marks in each paper of written examination and computer test, at the competitive examination shall be selected. If two or more of such candidates obtain equal marks in the aggregate, their names shall be arranged on the basis of general suitability.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-versa
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions) 9. Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitution
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Confusable words
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Knowledge of Official/Demi Official Letters, Circular, Notices and Tenders.
Rajasthan High Court LDC 2017 – Selection Process
All the candidates who have download their Admit Card and have appeared in the Written Examination can check their Result from the above link after declaration of Result. Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for the Computer Test which include Efficiency Test and Speed Test.
All the candidates who have cleared both the rounds are selected for the further process of Selection.
Advertisement: Click Here