Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has already released the Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018 on the official website. Students who are eligible for this recruitment can apply now. Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018 is available from July 26, 2018, until August 16, 2018. The mode of filling Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018 is online only. Candidates can also click on the direct link to apply from this page.
Before applying for this recruitment, students must check all the eligibilities. If candidates are fulfilling the eligibility criteria then only they can apply for Rajasthan Jail Prahari 2018. With the help of this article, students can get the complete information about the Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018.
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018
There are 670 vacancies available in the North Western Railway (NWR) for this recruitment. The highest number of vacancies are available in the Jaipur zone, i.e. 134. To get the complete schedule of Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018, check the table below.
|Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online applications||20 Jul 2018|
|Closing date to apply for the exam||16 Aug 2018|
|Rajasthan Jail Prahari 2018 exam will hold on||To be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018.
Rajasthan Jail Prahari 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018, candidates must be aware of the eligibilities. If candidates are fulfilling the below eligibilities then only they can apply for this recruitment.
- The age limit of candidates must lie between 18 to 26 years as on January 1, 2019.
- Candidates must be at least matriculation pass from a recognized Board.
- If any of the candidates having more than 2 children as on or after June 1, 2002, are not eligible.
How to Fill Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018?
Here, we are explaining the steps to fill the application form. Candidates must follow these precise steps below in order to apply for the recruitment.
- Firstly, visit the official website or just simply click on the direct link above.
- A new window will open displaying a registration page, as shown in the below image.
- Fill out all the details, enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Register” button and register yourself.
- Thereafter, you will receive a mail containing your login credentials.
- Then you will have to log in to the website with those credentials.
- For reference, you can see the image below.
- Enter your E-Mail address and Password.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Thereafter, Click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in, a new window will open displaying your application form.
- So now you can successfully fill out the form.
- After filling out all the details, submit the form.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Do not refresh in between the payment process.
- Finally, after completing the process take out the copy of your payment receipt for the future use.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Candidates need to pay the examination or application fee for the exam. The amount is set by the committee only.
- For General candidates the fee is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates the fee is Rs. 400/-
Students need to pay this amount through online mode only. Offline payment such as Demand draft or IPO is not acceptable. Candidates can use Debit/Credit card or Net Banking as a mode of payment.
What to Fill In Rajasthan Jail Prahari Application Form 2018?
We are providing a list of details that students need to fill in the application form. Students can check the details below.
- Personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc.
- Address Details
- Eligibility Details such as educational qualification, caste certificate etc.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Capture the image on the clear white background.
- Students must capture their live image through webcams.
- Thereafter, submit these details and proceed.