Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the result of Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018. These recruitments will be for the pre-elementary teachers however, there is 1310 post including determined and non-determined areas. Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018, will be done with the help of online application forms, the availability of these online forms will be first notified on Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur’s Official Website- rsmssb.raja
Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan, NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 for pre-elementary teachers, will be availing the interested candidates with 1310 seats bifurcated as 1000 seats under Un-determined category and 310 seats under the determined category. Rajasthan, NTT teachers recruitment 2018 have not yet announced any particular dates regarding the start of the whole recruitment process. These 1310 seats are reserved for the various category for more information regarding the seat reservation read below on this page. Given below are the important dates of Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018.
|Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|The release of advertisement for NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018||21 Aug 2018|
|The release of recruitment application||29 Sep 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||28 Oct 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available!|
|Examination||24 Feb 2019|
Updates on Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
Click here to check the 2nd List of Document Verification for Provisionally Selected Candidates.
NTT 2018: Last Chance of Document Verification for Absentees
Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board had released a notice regarding the Last Chance of Document Verification for Absentees for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates can attend the document verification starting from October 05 to 09, 2020. Check details from the link provided below.
Click here to check the detailed Notice.
Document Verification for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
Any candidate who is reserved under any privilege category by the board of Rajasthan NTT Recruitment 2018 will have to prove their category with the help of necessary certificates and documents. These documents are to be provided to the authority in charge. The benefits of the reserved category will only be provided once the candidate has cleared the main written examination and they also clear all the test related to the presentation of documents and character. Candidates need to present the following documents to prove themselves under a reserved category:
- Caste Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Resident certificate,
- Non-creamy layer certificate, etc.
Click here to check Ammendment Order for Document Verification.
Result for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
The result for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 has been declared after an official notification. Candidates can find the result on the result page. Candidates need to click on the link present on the result page which redirect them to the official website, after entering their correct credentials they can check their result. Once the result is announced candidates who qualified can start preparing for the next round of the recruitment process that is document verification.
Answer key for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
The answer key has been released on the website after the successful completion of the examination. First, the question papers has been released on the website later all the answer keys has been uploaded. Candidyes can chcek the final answer key of Rajasthan NTT Teacher Exam 2018 from the link given below.
Answer key: Click here to check NTT Exam 2018 Final Answer Key
Application Form for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
The application form for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 is available on the official website-rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, from 29 September 2018. Candidates who are willing and eligible can apply for the post of teachers for pre-elementary education under Women and Child Development, Department. To fill out the application form the candidate needs to create their email id and password on the KEYSOK.
Note: Candidates are advised to submit their application forms before time as this will make them safe from getting disqualified due to late submission. Candidates are also advised to complete their fee payment process otherwise the form will not be considered submitted.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
A candidate who is willing to apply for this RSMSSB NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 should also be eligible for this post. Any candidate who applies for this particular post who later found to be failing for any of the eligibility tests will be disqualified at any stage of the process. So candidates are advised to check thoroughly for all the eligibility criteria that are desired to be fulfilled by all the candidates. Below are given the important eligibility criteria that each candidate need to check and full fill before applying for the posts.
- Applying candidate must have qualified secondary board education, from any recognized board or from Rajasthan board.
- Applying candidate must have a valid certificate of National Teachers Training (NTT) from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Applying candidate must have practical knowledge of Hindi Language in its written form, also knowledge of Rajasthan’s Culture.
Nationality: The applying candidate must be any of the following only:
- Indian citizen,
- Nepal citizen,
- Bhutan citizen,
- A Tibetan refugee who got settled in India before 01/01/1962,
- Any candidate who got settled in India from the following countries; Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Eastern countries of South Africa; Kenya, Yogananda or Tanzania, Ethiopia.
Note: The candidate who is not the citizens of India are required to present a certificate from the Home ministry of the Indian Government.
Age Limit: The candidate needs to be of 18 years of age as on 01/01/2019, also he or she should not be of 40 years of age. However, there is a relaxation of three years in terms of age due to missing advertisement for the recruitment or if on any year there shall be no recruitment held, but this relaxation is only for 3 years. As mentioned by Women and Child Development, Department.
Age limit relaxation:
- Women applicant belonging to the general category will be given relaxation of 5 years.
- Male candidates of ST/SC/OBC category who live in Rajasthan permanently will be given 5 years relaxation.
- Female candidates of ST/SC/OBC category who live in Rajasthan permanently will be given 10 years relaxation.
- Health: The candidate must be mentally and physically stable for applying for the post of teacher in pre-elementary education. A candidate who is required for the post teacher must be stable both mentally and physically. The candidate who will be selected for this post should be able to show a health certificate or reports that are attested by his or her native district’s hospital. Failure to which will be a context to failure.
- Character: The candidate must be able to justify his or her character with the help of presenting a character certificate from the education institute where he or she has studied last, also the applying candidates must be able to present two letters from his/her reference to whom they are in contact for more than last six months. A candidate who is required to serve as a teacher in pre-elementary school must be of the good background and character that do not affect students.
Admit Card for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
Admit card is the most important element for any candidate who is seeking to appear for the examination. Admit card is like an entry pass to the examination hall also it contains so many important details that a candidate has to keep safe while appearing for the examination. For Rajasthan, NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 examination the admit cards will be available online on their official website once after an official notification on the website is released. Candidates are always advised to keep two copies of the admit card with them in the case of emergency also as they are advised to keep one of their identity proof always with them as they are sometimes asked for verification. These identity proofs can include Aadhar card, Pan card, Voter ID card etc.
Scribe Writer in Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are disabled and can not write their examination with their own hand will be provided with a scribe writer for writing their examination. Any candidate who has gone through an accident or any kind of miss happening and are now unable to write their examination will not be considered under this provision. People who are disabled and need a scribe writer for the examination are advised to inform the board regarding the same with a copy of self-attested physical disability certificate. Such candidates are advised to file for the same as soon as they receive the admit card and finish the certification process three days before the examination.
Examination Scheme of Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
The examination scheme for Rajasthan, NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 examination is very simple so that candidates can give their best for the same.
- The question paper of this examination is of 100 marks.
- The questions will be MCQ based.
- Duration of the examination will be only 3 hours.
- Candidates need to score 40 percent.
Pay scale of Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018
The candidates who will be recruited for these post of Rajasthan NTT Recruitment 2018, will get their salary according to their grade pay plus seventh pay commission as levied on the government salaries. This pay scale is fixed by the board of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur.
For more information regarding the Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018- Download information brochure.
Official Website: www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.