Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2020 – The application form for Rajasthan Patwari 2020 is available online at the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB). To submit application form, candidates have to visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date for submitting the application form is February 19, 2020. Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- (unreserved category) as application fee. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a University established by law to apply for Rajasthan Patwari. Check the article below for information related to Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2020 including the process to submit application form, application fee, image specifications, etc.
Latest: Rajasthan Patwari application form 2020 is now available. Apply through the link given below,
Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2020
To apply for Rajasthan Patwari, candidates must have knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan and Hindi language in Devnagri script. Check the table below to get information for Rajasthan Patwari 2020 important dates.
|Important Event||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Application||20 Jan 2020|
|End Date of Application||19 Feb 2020|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Apply here: Click here to fill Rajasthan Patwari application form 2020.
Rajasthan Patwari Application Fee 2020
Candidates can pay Rajasthan Patwari application fee via e-mitr kiosk or CSC using ATM/Debit/CRedit cards. The required application fee for different categories is as follows:
|General/ EWS||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC/Extremely Backward Class (non creamy layer)||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/PH/ Candidates belonging to any category whose family income is less than 2.5 lakh||Rs. 250/-|
Rajasthan Patwari 2020 Eligibility
Ensure that candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling Rajasthan Patwari application form 2020. The required educational qualification for the post of patwari is as follows:
- Candidate must have knowledge of Hindi written in devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Bachelor’s degree from a university established by law or its equivalent qualification from recognized by the government OR
- ‘O’ or higher-level certificate course conducted by NIELIT (DOEACC/New Delhi) under control of department of electronics OR
- Computer operator or programming assistant (COPS) or DATE preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National or state council or vocational training scheme OR
- Diploma or degree in computer science or computer application from a university established by law in India OR
- 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering from a government recognized polytechnic institution OR
- Degree in any stream in engineering and technology OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology (RSCIT) which is conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University OR
- 12th certificate from a recognized board of secondary education with computer science or computer application as one of the subjects OR
- Any other equivalent or higher qualification recognised by the government.
Documents needed while filling Rajasthan Patwari Application Form 2020
To successfully submit the application form candidates are required to submit the documents online. The documents that are required at the time of submission of Rajasthan Patwari application form are as follows:
Documents for uploading
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
Documents to fill details
- Category certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
Rajasthan Patwari 2020 Image Specifications
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released a general instruction to submit the online application forms. The image specifications provided below are according to those instructions. Both signature and photograph uploaded should match at the time of invigilation in the exam hall.
Specifications for uploading photograph
- a clear, and coloured photograph should be upload which is taken 6 months or before the application procedure.
- The photograph must be colour, clear and of maximum 6 months old.
- Background of the photograph must be light coloured preferably white.
- Candidates’ face may cover around 50% of the photograph.
- Applicants should avoid wearing goggles, cloth covering face or any such things.
- Format of the photograph should be JPEG.
- The required dimensions are 3.5 cm X 4.5 m.
- The size of the photograph should be 50KB to 100 KB.
- The required pixels are minimum 240X320 and maximum 480X640
Specifications for uploading signature
- Candidates must upload signature done in A4 size sheet in a 7 cm wide and 2 cm long box.
- Signatures should be done with black or dark blue ink.
- After signing in the box, candidates have to upload a scanned image of the signature.
- Format of the signature should be JPEG.
- Minimum required pixels are 280X80 and maximum 560X160.
- Size of the uploaded signature should be between 20KB – 50KB.
How to apply for Rajasthan Patwari 2020?
The procedure for the application of Rajasthan Patwari is organised online at the official website. Candidates have to fill the complete application form, pay the application fee and submit the form. To submit Rajasthan Patwari application form 2020, follow the steps mentioned below.
1st step: Visit the official website of Rajasthan staff selection board, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the application tab and start applying for Rajasthan Patwari post.
3rd step: Fill all the mandatory details – personal details, education qualification, category, nationality, etc- and submit the details.
4th step: Next step is to pay the application fee for Rajasthan Patwari through e-mitr or CSC.
5th step: Take a preview of the application form and check all the details carefully.
6th step: Take a print out of the provisional application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Rajasthan Patwari 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for Rajasthan Patwari is released at the official website of Rajasthan staff selection board. Candidates have to visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to download the admit card. Details required while downloading admit card are application ID and password. Applicants have to carry admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre of Rajasthan Patwari.
The procedure for downloading the admit card initially involves visiting the official website. After landing on the home page, candidates have to click on ‘admit card’ button and enter the required details. Now click on the download button for downloading the admit card for Rajasthan Patwari.
About Rajasthan Patwari
For the post of Rajasthan Patwari candidates must have minimum educational qualification which is required. All the events of the Rajasthan Patwari examination are conducted online at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. After the selection of candidates, they are kept under the probation of 2 years with a fixed pay scale. The total number of posts released for Rajasthan Patwari is 4207. Out of these 4207 posts, 3637 posts are for non-scheduled area and 570 for the scheduled area.
Rajasthan Patwari Bharti Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can submit the Rajasthan Patwari application form by visiting rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Ans : Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit/Credit card.
Ans : Candidates belonging to SC category have to pay Rs.250/- as application fee.