Rajasthan Police Application Form is to be available on the official website of the Rajasthan Police. Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Candidates who will submit their online application form along with the application fee before the last date of the online application will get admit card for the written test and personal interview.
Rajasthan Police Application Form
All the details related to the Rajasthan Police Application Form is available on this page. Schedule of the application process is given below.
|Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment||Click Here|
|RPSC SI Recruitment||Click Here|
Candidates applying for Rajasthan Police Recruitment will have to pay the application fee. With out the submission of the application fee, the application form will be considered incomplete.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fee
The application fee amount for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment can be paid via CSC / E-mitra Kiosks or Net Banking or Debit / Credit Card. The amount of application fee for the recruitment is as mentioned below:
- For SC / ST Candidates of Rajasthan Only – Rs. 350.
- For General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 400.
- For SC / ST Candidates of Other States – Rs. 400.
RPSC SI Recruitment
|Category||Fee (in Rs.)|
|General / OBC||350/-|
How to Apply ?
- First candidates have to visit the official website.
- Candidates have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link. Candidates those are already registered have to login their account by using E-mitra Id and password. If candidates is not registered then candidates have to click on ‘Not a Registered User’ link and obtain their ID and password.
- After obtaining the ID and Password, candidates have to login their account and start filling the online application form.
- After filling the complete details candidates can check their application form by clicking on the ‘Application Preview Page’.
- After checking candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates have to pay the application fee.