|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rajasthan Police Application Form is available on the official website of the Rajasthan Police. Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Candidates who will submit their online application form along with the application fee before the last date of the online application will get admit card for the written test and personal interview.
All the details related to the Rajasthan Police Application Form is available on this page. Schedule of the application process is given below.
|Last date for filling the Application Form||
05 Jan 2017
|Last date for payment of Application/Exam fee||
05 Jan 2017
Rajasthan Police Application Form 2016
Online application process for the recruitment of the Rajasthan Police Inspector, SI, ASI has started from 21 Nov 2016. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Direct link to fill the online application will also be posted on this page.
- Apply Online – Click here to apply online for the selection of the Rajasthan Police Inspector, SI, ASI.
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date of the submission of the online application form.
Candidates applying for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 will have to pay the application fee. With out the submission of the application fee, the application form will be considered incomplete.
Categories wise application fee is given below :
- General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST (Rajasthan state only) – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/OBC (Outside of Rajasthan state) – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply ?
- First candidates have to visit the official website.
- Candidates have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link. Candidates those are already registered have to login their account by using E-mitra Id and password. If candidates is not registered then candidates have to click on ‘Not a Registered User’ link and obtain their ID and password.
- After obtaining the ID and Password, candidates have to login their account and start filling the online application form.
- After filling the complete details candidates can check their application form by clicking on the ‘Application Preview Page’.
- After checking candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates have to pay the application fee.