Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan released the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018 on May 25, 2018. The Application Form for Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 will last up to June 14, 2018. Hence candidates have to fill the Application form before the last date. The recruitment is conducting to recruit 13142 candidates. The candidates can apply for any of the following posts GD, Operator, Driver, Band, Mounted, Dog Squad as a Constable. The applications are available online at http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Only those candidates can fill the application form, who satisfy all the requirements set by the recruitment board. The mode of filling applications is online, except for this no other mode will be available. In order to apply the foremost requirement is SSO ID which could generate through the link present on this page. Check here all the details of Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018 on this page.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018
This year the Vacancies has huge increment. Last year total 5500 vacancies were filled by same recruitment. This year, 13142, vacancies are to be filled, So guys make it fast and apply on time because chances are more to be selected. Chcek here the schedule to Apply Online.
|Rajasthan Police Constable 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||25 May 2018|
|Last date to submit Applications||14 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Rajasthan Police Constable 2018.
Official Website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
The candidates have to submit the application form category wise.
- The Application Fee for General/ OBC / Out of State Candidates is Rs. 400/-
- For SC / ST category candidates(who have nativity of Rajasthan) including TSP & Sharia have to pay Rs. 350/-.
- For General / OBC category candidates( whose family annual income is less than 2,50,000) have to pay Rs. 350/.
The mode for submitting application fee is online, except for this no other mode will be available. Candidates have to use their Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking etc to Pay the Application Fee.
Documents to be Needed for Filling Online Application Form of Rajasthan Police Constable 2018
While Filing the Application Form Candidates need to keep some important documents ready, which will require to make Application Complete and Successful. The candidates can check the list of such documents from here
- Adhaar Card is must for getting SSO ID.
- Domicile of Rajasthan to prove the nativity.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST/ BC/ Sharia Candidates
- 10th Class pass Certificate to prove the Date of Birth
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking details to Submit the Application fee.
- Some scanned documents, such as Passport Size Photograph, and Signature. The file should be in jpg/.jpeg format. The scanned photograph should be 50 to 100 KB. The scanned signature should be 20 to 50 KB.
How to Fill Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018?
To fill Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018, the candidates can click on the above link. the link will redirect them instantly on SSO Recruitment Portal of Rajasthan. Or they can do it by another way, they can visit the official website of Rajasthan police, there they will find the link for Registration. By the way with any one of the method, the resultant page will look like this page.
Now click on the register Button, if you are a new user. Or if you are an old user and you have the SSO ID then you can directly use that ID.
- After Clicking on the register Button, you will find a sort of options like Bhamashas ID, Adhaar UID, Facebook, Google, Twiter. Now Choose any of one. If you choose for Adhaar card then, you have to enter the Adhaar No, then you will be asked for OTP, OTP will be sent on the registered mobile no.
- After you have to choose the SSO Username, and you have to enter the Phone no and email id.
- After Succesful registration, you will get this type of Alert message this is the identification of successful login.
- Your registration with SSO portal will be complete after this step now, you have to log in with SSO Username and Password. Now you will be redirected to the SSO Profile page. That will look like this page. here you have to enter your basic details as Date of Birth, State, Mobile no, City, District etc. At last hit the “Update” database.
- After updating the SSO profile, you have to fill the Application Form, and submit the Application Fee.
- While submitting the Application fee, you have to bear the transaction charges which is Rs. 20. in cases of the Old user of SSO portal, and Rs. 26/- in case of New SSO portal User.
- After filling the complete application form you have to take the print out of the page, and you should check it carefully for any type of mistake. Because once submitted application form cannot be changed later.
Important Instructions for Filling Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018
Sometimes candidates make a silly mistake while filling the application form, which could harm their candidature. So her you figure out some instruction which will save them from making a mistake if they follow these instructions carefully.
- First of All, get SSO id form SSO portal that is essential for Registration.
- If due to any reason you are unable to get the SSO ID, then do not use other person’s id, that is invalid. Becuase your id will be matched with the database, and if found that it is another person’s Id then registration will be cancelled.
- Fill all the fields carefully with accurate data. Because modification is not allowed.
- The Offline application is not allowed. The candidates have to fill the applications online.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of Application form anywhere. Online Application is sufficient.
- After filling the entire Application Form, preview f the application will be shown to candidates on a computer screen. Getting Preview doesn’t mean that your application is submitted. Preview is just for verifying your data. At this stage, you can change the details filled by you.
- So when Preview is shown to you verify your data and then hit the “Submit” Button.
Note: If a candidate faces any problem while filling the application form, then they call to the HelpDesk which is open from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM at 0141-2221424 / 2221425 or candidate can drop a mail @ email@example.com.
Admit Card for Rajasthan Constable Recruitment
After completion of the Application process, the candidates who will fill the application form before the last date will get the Admit card for Written Test. The candidates will get the Admit card on at http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. To get the Admit Card, the candidate needs the SSO ID. The Admit card will available on Admit Card, apart from that candidates can’t get their Admit Card. If any candidate skips this event then he /she can’t give the Written Examination. Thus to appear in the Written Test, do not skip this event and keep your eye on this page.