Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan has announced Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Recruitment. The base of recruitment is a detailed selection process, the Result for Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 will declare the selection of the candidate. The Recruitment body will release the result online at police.rajasthan.gov.in. Apart from this candidates will not have any other option for checking their Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018.
The selection process has three parts, Written Test, PET/PST, and Proficiency Test. After each step of Test, Recruitment Board will declare the result for that particular phase. That means recruitment board will declare the result separately for each step. Those who will appear in the test will able to check the result with help of SSO ID form the recruitment portal. Read here more about the Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018 like cut off, the process to check the result etc.
Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018
However, we do not have the dates of written examination and result and rest of the tests. But as soon as recruitment body releases any result we will update this page. So for recent updates pleases visit this page regularly.
|Rajasthan Police Constable 2018||Important Dates|
|Written Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result for Written Test||To be announced|
|Conduction of PET/ PST||To be announced|
|Releasing of Result for PET||To be announced|
Result: The candidates can check the Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018 on police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018 for Written Test
The first step of the recruitment is Written Test. After conduction of Written Test, recruitment board will release the result on its official website. Those who will appear in the written test can check their result by visiting the official website or by clicking on the above link.
How to Check the Rajasthan Police Constable Result of Written Test?
To check the result follow these easy steps which are provided here.
- Click on the above link the link will redirect you to the result page straightaway.
- Now you will be asked for the Registration Id and password.
- Here provide all the information which will be asked in the text fields.
- On providing the details the result page will open.
- Now take the print out of the page for the Future purpose.
Cut Off Marks of Written Test
The candidates who will appear in the Written Test have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the exam in order to clear it. The cutoff marks for Written Test has been decided by the recruitment authority.
- The candidates of General / BC candidates have to obtain minimum 40% marks.
- For SC /ST category candidates of it is mandatory to obtain 36%.
- For SC / ST candidates of TSP area 30% marks is enough to clear the exam.
- Sharia Candidates of Distt. Baran has to obtain 25% of marks in the Written Test.
Those who will obtain the minimum qualifying marks will be declared as Qualified.
Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018 Result for PET / PST
After conduction of the Written Test, the qualified candidates have to appear in the PET /PST. In this stage, they have to perform various physical tasks. After clearing all the tasks, the candidate will be declared qualified. Those candidates will able to check the result from this page. We will update the direct link on this page as the recruitment board will declare the result.
Compilation of Select List & Merit List of Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018
At last, when all recruitment test will over, the board will prepare two lists, i.e. Combined Select List & Combined Merit List. The compilation of select list will depend on the total aggregate marks in Written Test, PET, Proficiency Test and Special Requirement. Here candidates should know that they can achieve some additional points if they have a special qualification. After compilation of Combined Select, list recruitment board will prepare one more list, that will be based on the relaxation criteria permitted by the board. The SC / ST candidates and Sharia candidates of TSP area will get relaxation in this context.
Resolution of Tie Cases in Merit List
At last, when Recruitment board will Prepare the merit list then, they will resolve the tie cases in such a way that
- If two or more candidates will secure the same score then, the older candidates will get the preference.
- If still, tie persists then the educational qualification will be the method of resolving the tie.
- Again if the tie persists then the candidate who obtained more marks in written examination, will place higher on the list.
- At last, if a tie persists then the alphabetical order of name will be the resolving method.
After Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018
After final result those candidates who will get their names in the merit list have to appear for Medical Examination, and document verification. For medical examination, the candidates need to report Government Medical Officer. There they will be tested for these medical conditions.
- Eyesight 6/6
- Squint Eye
- Colour Blindness
- Night Blindness
- Knock Knee
- Varicose Veins
- Flat Foot or any other deformity.
Along with all the test, the full medical examination of candidates will be held in the alloted hospital. The candidates who will found medically fit have to report for document verification.
What to Produce at the time of Document Verification?
After a medical examination, those who will found medically fit have to appear for verification. For verification, the candidates have to produce the original copy of the document. So let’s check what are those documents
- 10th pass Certificate or equivalent to Certify date of Birth
- Caste Certificate to certify Caste
- Driving Licence for those who will apply for Constable (Driver)
- Marriage Certificate (In case of Female candidates)
- Medical Certificate to certify that a candidate is medically fit.
- The certificate to proof the educational qualification.