Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan released the notification to conduct the Recruitment examination of Rajasthan Police Constable 2018. However, the official dates regarding the exam have not been announced yet. But notice contains the examination scheme of Recruitment process. There are three stages in the recruitment process. The first one is Written Test, followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Proficiency Test. Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2018 has been given here.
The candidates who are going to appear in the test can check the Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2018 from this page.
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2018
To understand the syllabus, first of all, the candidates need to understand the scheme of Written Test. So check the scheme of Test from here, then download the syllabus form the same page.
Scheme of Written Test
Written Test is the first phase of selection process.
Mode of Examination: Offline
Nature of Examination: Objective Type
Duration: 02 Hours
Marking Scheme: 25% marks deduction on the wrong answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and Logic||30||30|
|General Knowledge, General Science and Current Affairs||30||15|
|History, Geography, Economy, polity, Culture & Arts of Rajasthan||60||30|
As you can understand the marking scheme of Written Test is a bit critical.
- Questions of Part – 1 Reasoning and Logic carries 01 marks.
- On the other hand, each question of Part -2 carries 1/2 marks similarly the questions of part-3 carries 1/2 marks per question.
Download Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2018 From here
There are three parts to the Written Test, so as in the syllabus. The First Part of Written Test is Reasoning and Logic which contains Logic-Based questions. The second Part of the Written Test is General Knowledge, General Science, and Current Affairs as the name suggest this part contains the questions related to GK, Current Affairs. The third and the last part of the written test contains the questions based on the Rajisthani Culture and History.
Cut Off Marks in Written Test
Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan has set the cutoff marks in the written test, those who want to appear in the second and third round of Recruitment Process, have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in written test. The minimum qualifying marks for written test is as follows.
- The General/OBC/ MBC category candidates have to obtain minimum 40% marks in written test in order to appear in PET / PST.
- While the SC /ST candidates have to obtain minimum 36% of marks in the test.
- The candidates belonging to TSP areas of Rajasthan have to obtain minimum 30% marks in the exam.
- In the same way, the candidates of Saharia category of Bara District have to obtain at least 25% of marks to qualify this round.