Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2016 is available on the official website for the post of Postman, Mail Guard and MTS. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form from the official website. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
On this page we have covered the following Rajasthan Post Recruitment 2016.
#1 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 dated 20 Sep 2016 against 75 vacancies.
#2 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) date 23 Sep 2016 against 31 vacancies.
|Events||Postman & Mail-guard||MTS|
|Online Registration of Application (Opening Dates)||21 Sep 2016||24 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for Registration (Closing Date)||20 Oct 2016 (till 23.59 hrs )||24 Oct 2016 (till 23.59 hrs )|
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2016
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form is available on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this age. Candidates can use this direct link to fill the application form.
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2016 for Postman & Mail Guard
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2016 for MTS
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the closing date of the registration.
|Category of applicant||Application fee||Examination fee||Total Fee|
|Candidates belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates belonging to
SC / ST / PH / Woman
|Rs. 100/-||Exempted||Rs. 100/-|
Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman categories are exempted from payment of Examination Fee of Rs. 400/-. Such candidates have to deposit only Application Fee, i.e. Rs. 100/-.
Note : The applicant, who applies on last day of application, can deposit the fee upto 27 Oct 2016.
Mode of Payment
The applicant can deposit the fee only through e-Payment service of the post office. The list of identified e-payment service enabled post offices is available on the website.
The applicant has to approach nearby post office out of them and has to deposit the required fee in cash (INR) only. In case of non-payment of fee, the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the post office and application, for future reference.
How to Apply ?
- First, the applicant has to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page and should read notification, instructions and vacancy position carefully before applying online.
- The applicant has to keep ready scanned image of latest passport size photograph and signature in .JPG/.JPEG format before applying online. The image size should be between 2 KB to 100 KB.
- The applicant shall submit only one application for post of MTS. If the applicant submits more than one application for the same post, the last application will be treated as final.
- After click on “Apply Online”, a new page will be opened, in which the applicant should fill details/inputs carefully and correctly in the fields displayed at the web page and the applicant has also to indicate his /her preference of Units, in the Circle, to which they intend to apply and also indicate the options for Examination centre.
- After filling up all the fields, the applicant should click on SUBMIT. By clicking on SUBMIT, a new page will be opened on the screen, in which the candidate has to fill correct information about Address, Marks in Matriculation or ITI and upload scanned image of his/her photo and
- At the lower side, a DECLARATION will also be displayed and the candidate should read the declaration and click in the check box available against it, if he/she agreed.
- After it, the applicant has to click on “CONTINUE TO REGISTRATION”. By clicking on this, all the information filled by the applicant, will be displayed at screen, the applicant should check once again them and if all are correct, he/she should click on “SUBMIT”. If the applicant wants to make any changes, he/she should click on “EDIT”
- After successfully submission of application form, the applicant cannot change/edit in the information given by him/her.
- After successfully submission, a Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated and displayed on computer screen. The applicant should save this URN for further process. The URN and password will also be sent on email id and mobile no. provided by the applicant.
- After successfully applying, the candidate can download challan form (in triplicate) to deposit Examination / Application fee. Applicant has to take a printout of the system generated fee payment Challan form and has to retain a copy of this challan for future reference.