|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2017 will be available on the official website for the post of Postman and Mail Guard. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form from the official website. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Get all the details regarding Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2017 from this page.
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2017
Rajasthan Post Office Application Form will be available on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online as per the provided schedule. Direct link to fill the application form will also be available on this page. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the closing date of the registration and also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this page.
|Events||Postman & Mail-guard|
|Online Registration of Application (Opening Dates)||27 Oct 2017|
|Last Date for Registration (Closing Date)||27 Nov 2017 (till 23.59 hrs )|
|Last Date for Fee deposition||29 Nov 2017|
Official Website: doprajrecruitment.in.
|Category of applicant||Application fee||Examination fee||Total Fee|
|Candidates belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates belonging to
SC / ST / PH / Woman
|Rs. 100/-||Exempted||Rs. 100/-|
Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman categories are exempted from payment of Examination Fee of Rs. 400/-. Such candidates have to deposit only Application Fee, i.e. Rs. 100/-.
- Click Here to check list of e-payment post offices.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid through any mode other than e-payment in Post Office will not be accepted.
Mode of Payment
The applicant can deposit the fee only through e-Payment service of the post office. The list of identified e-payment service enabled post offices is available on the website.
The applicant has to approach nearby post office out of them and has to deposit the required fee in cash (INR) only. In case of non-payment of fee, the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the post office and application, for future reference.
How to Apply ?
- First, the applicant has to visit the website “www.doprajrecruitment.in” and should read notification, instructions and vacancy position carefully before applying online.
- After then, the applicant has to click on the link of “REGISTER” under the tab of Postman/Mail Guard. During Registration process, the applicant has to fill all the required fields. After successfully registration, the candidate will receive a unique Application Number on given mobile no. & email address for further login.
- After registration, the candidate has to login by using his/her Application Number and Password. The password will be date of birth. After login, the candidate should fill his personal details carefully and correctly in the fields displayed at the web page and the applicant has also to indicate his/her preference of Division, in the Circle, to which they intend to apply and also indicate the options for Examination cities. After filling up all the fields, the applicant has to click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now, the candidate has to upload scanned images of his/her latest passport size photograph and signature in .JPG/.JPEG format. The image size should less than or equal to 500 KB. After successfully uploading these images, a preview details with all the inputs submitted by the candidate will be displayed. At this stage, the candidate can check and edit the details submitted by him/her, if required. If the candidate is satisfied and assured with the correctness of provided information, he/she can proceed further to generate challan.
- After successfully submission of application form, the applicant cannot change/edit in the information given by him/her. Now, the candidate can printout of the system generated Fee-Challan form (in triplicate) to deposit Examination/ Application fee.