|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Rajasthan Postal Circle Application Form 2017- Department of Posts India, Rajasthan Circle has published the application form for the vacant posts of the Administrative unit and Subordinate Unit of Rajasthan Postal Circle. Online Application form is available from 15 November 2017 to 14 December 2017.Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the closing date of the registration and also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this page.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Application Form 2017 for MTS
Rajasthan Postal Circle Application Form is now available on the official website of DOP, Rajasthan i.e www.doprajrecruitment.in. Interested candidates can apply online as per the provided schedule. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
|Online Application Form starting date||15 Nov 2017|
|Last Date to apply online with fee||14 Dec 2017|
Official Website: www.doprajrecruitment.in
Age Limit- 18 to 25 years
Education Qualification- Matriculation or I.T.I. from any recognized Board or University.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total Fee|
|Candidates belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / Woman||Rs. 100/-||Exempted||Rs. 100/-|
Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman categories are exempted from payment of Examination Fee of Rs. 400/-. Such candidates have to deposit only Application Fee, i.e. Rs. 100/-.
Mode of Payment
The applicant can deposit the fee only through e-Payment service of the post office. The list of identified e-payment service enabled post offices is available on the website. The applicant has to approach nearby post office out of them and has to deposit the required fee in cash (INR) only. In case of non-payment of the fee, the application will not be considered for further process. The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, a receipt issued by the post office and application, for future reference.
- Click Here to checkthe list of e-payment post offices.
How to Apply?
- First, the applicant has to visit the website “www.doprajrecruitment.in” and should read notification, instructions and vacancy position carefully before applying online.
- After then, the applicant has to click on the link of “REGISTER” under the tab of Postman/Mail Guard. During the Registration process, the applicant has to fill all the required fields. After successfully registration, the candidate will receive a unique Application Number on given mobile no. & email address for further login.
- After registration, the candidate has to login by using his/her Application Number and Password. The password will be the date of birth. After login, the candidate should fill his personal details carefully and correctly in the fields displayed at the web page and the applicant has also to indicate his/her preference of Division, in the Circle, to which they intend to apply and also indicate the options for Examination cities. After filling up all the fields, the applicant has to click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now, the candidate has to upload scanned images of his/her latest passport size photograph and signature in .JPG/.JPEG format. The image size should less than or equal to 500 KB. After successfully uploading these images, a preview details with all the inputs submitted by the candidate will be displayed. At this stage, the candidate can check and edit the details submitted by him/her, if required. If the candidate is satisfied and assured with the correctness of provided information, he/she can proceed further to generate challan.
- After successful submission of application form, the applicant cannot change/edit the information given by him/her. Now, the candidate can printout of the system generated Fee-Challan form (in triplicate) to deposit Examination/ Application fee.