Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited has released the marks of Technical Helpers Recruitment, for which the exam hold form August 23 to 29, 2018. Recently Hogh Court put the stay order on releasing of the result. Now the marks are out on the official website of JVVNL. The recruitment has been announced by the Government of Rajasthan the recruitment will be made to fill 2433 posts. The vacancies had been announced for the post in JVVN, AVVN, & Jd.VVN Distribution Companies which are wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These companies are engaged in the field of distribution of electricity in the State of Rajasthan. Candidates will get here complete details for the Recruitment of Technical Helpers in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Technical Helper Recruitment 2018
A notification has been issued for the recruitment of Technical helpers in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVN), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN), & Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam(Jd.VVN). Interested candidates need to apply online, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a computer-based competitive exam that shall be conducted through online mode. A detailed table showing the vacancies available is given below:
From the table below the candidates can check all the important dates of the recruitment.
|Rajasthan Technical Helper Recruitment 2018||Important Date|
|Start of online application||02 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online application||23 Jul 2018|
|Availability of admit card||15 Aug 2018|
|Conduction of exam||23 – 29 Aug 2018|
|Releasing of answer key||01 Sep 2018|
|DEcalartaion of marks||24 Sep 2018|
|The announcement of the final result||To be announced|
Notification of Stay Order
Vacancy Distribution of Rajasthan Technical Helper Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates for the recruitment needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria to stamp their application. The following qualifications need to be fulfilled:
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed Secondary education from RBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent Board along with ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/ NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/Lineman/SBA/Wireman/ Power Electrician.
- Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 28 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application i.e. on 01.01.2019. (5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST/BC/MBC)
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be in good mental or bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of service
Interested candidates for the recruitment must apply for the Application form till the last date which is July 23, 2018. The same will be available online on the official sites of the respective companies i.e. JVVN, AVVN, & Jd.VVN. The application form will contain personal details regarding the candidate such as the name of the candidate, fathers name, Date of Birth etc. All the details in the application form should have been spelled and written correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/ identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. After filling the form candidate will need to pay the application fee online.
The application fee payable is as under:-
|If annual income of the family is Rs. 2.50 Lakh or more||Rs. 850|
|If annual income of the family is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC.||Rs. 550|
Note: Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
How to apply?
- Candidate will have to go to one of the websites of the above-mentioned companies and click on the option “Apply ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail id and all other details. A Provisional Registration Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number will also be sent.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/ identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Click on the “preview tab” to preview and verify the application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed hereunder. Scanned self-photograph and signature, both adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for scanning and uploading the photograph & signature.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment of Fee.
Area of Operations
List of the area where the following companies will operate is given as under. Interested candidates can fill the form according to theicareerr preference of the place.
Admit card needs to be downloaded from the official website of any of the companies listed above.
- Intimation for downloading call letter for the recruitment exam will be sent through email/SMS to the candidate. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use Registration Number, Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to appear at the examination center with
- Call letter
- Photo Identity proof
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified in the call letter for Exam will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is two hour, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions, etc.
Selection of candidates for the recruitment will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in the examination. In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, in the examination, their merit shall be decided as per their date of birth i.e. elder candidate shall be placed above in the merit list. Preference will be given to the successful candidates who have completed apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in respective Nigam as per “The Recruitment Policy for Apprentices, 2017.”
A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode. There shall be one common question paper for Part – A. & for Part – B. Exam will be conducted, at different centres, on same date and time. The syllabus and standard of exam shall be as under :-
|Subject||Syllabus & Standard.||Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Part-A Gen. Awareness||Current Affairs, Gen. Science and Elementary Maths., Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture with special emphasis on Rajasthan.||50||50||2:00 Hrs.|
|Part-B Tech. Knowledge/ Skill.||The standard and syllabus will be of the level of ITI/ NAC in the trades concerned.||100||200|
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language. Question paper shall consist of objective type questions (multiple choice questions –MCQ) with 5 options to answer each question. In Part-A each question will carry one mark and in Part-B each question will carry 2 marks. For each right answer in Part-A one mark and in Part-B, two marks shall be allowed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
Centre of Examination
Recruitment exam shall be conducted in different centres in Rajasthan. Choice of Centre once exercised by the candidate will be final. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Exam shall be entertained by the organisisng body. Candidate will appear for the exam at an Examination centre at his/her own risks and expenses. JVVNL will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature. A list of centres is given as under:
|Company||Places of Centre|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited||Jaipur, Kota|
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited||Ajmer, Udaipur|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited||Jodhpur, Bikaner|
Note: Candidates are advised to give preference for exam centres as per their choice, but allotment of Centers will be done as per administrative convenience and availability of seats. Candidates will be required to give choices for two centres of Rajasthan Company wise. However, any centre, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted.
Disqualification of the candidate
- No candidate who has more than one spouse living shall be eligible for appointment to the Service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are special grounds permissible under the Personal Law for doing so, exempt any candidate from the operation of this regulation.
- No candidate who is married to a person having already a spouse living, shall be eligible for appointment to the service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are special grounds for doing so, exempt any candidate from the operation of this regulation.
- No married candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the Service, if he/she had at the time of his/her marriage accepted any dowry.
- A candidate who is or has been declared guilty of impersonation or of submitting fabricated documents which have been tampered with or of making statements which are incorrect or false, or of suppressing material information , or of using or attempting to use unfair means in the examination or documents verification or otherwise , resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination shall, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be debarred from admission to any examination held by Nigam for selection of candidates.
Official Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
For More Details on Recruitment of Technical Helpers – Download Official Advertisement