Rajasthan state government has released Recruitment for Technical Helpers. Online applications are invited for appointment as Technical Helper in JVVN, AVVN & Jd.VVN. Recruitment will be based on a computer-based test which will be held in various cities of Rajasthan. Candidates will need to download the admit card to appear for the online test. JVVN will send intimation to download call letters or admit card for the Examination, etc. through the registered e-mail Id. you will get here all details regarding admit card of online exam for recruitment of technical helper.
Rajasthan Technical Helper Admit Card 2018
After the closing of application process candidates will be able to download their Admit Card/Call Letter from the official website “www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in”. Intimation for the admit card will be sent to the candidate through SMS/Email. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/ she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate will be required to use Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. A direct link to download the admit card will be updated below as soon as the admit card is released.
|Download of Admit card||To be announced|
|Online Exam date||To be announced|
Admit card: Admit card will be available on the official website : www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Download of Admit Card
Admit card / Call Letter needs to be downloaded from the official website of any of the companies which have issued vacancies for the post
- Intimation for downloading call letter for the recruitment exam will be sent through an email/SMS to the candidate. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use Registration Number, Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to appear at the examination center with
- Call letter
- Photo Identity proof
- Candidates reporting late for the test i.e. after the reporting time specified in the call letter for Exam will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is two hour, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours which includes the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions, etc.
Identity of the candidate shall be verified in the examination hall as well as at the time of documents verification , the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport / Permanent Driving Licence etc. must be bought with the candidate while appearing for the examination for the verification purpose only.
Note: The photo identity proof must contain exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter.
It has also been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photographs of candidates on the day of the examination and documents verification. Candidates are requested to take care of the followings points in order to ensure a smooth process
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/Mehndi/colour etc.) ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completed removed before the exam/document verification/joining day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the fingerprint (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test center.