The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. is conducting an examination for the recruitment of technical helpers in JVVN, AVVN, Jd.VVN all these companies come under the Government of Rajasthan and have a responsibility of supplying electricity to the state. There are a total of 2433 vacancies in total in all the three companies and the application forms for the Rajasthan Technical Helper have been released on July 02, 2018 and will be accessible by the candidates till July 23, 2018. The process of applying is a total online process from the filling up of the application form to the payment of the application fee. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the 2 hour examination consisting of general knowledge and the technical skills sections. This article points towards the first step of the examination which is the filling up of the application form. For all the details regarding the application form of Rajasthan Technical Helper post refer the article Rajasthan Technical Helper Application Form 2018 for Bijli Board.
Rajasthan Technical Helper Application Form 2018 for Bijli Board
The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. has recently released the application form for the post of Technical Helper having a total of 2433 vacancies in JVVN, AVVN, Jd.VVN these are the companies who have the responsibility of supplying electricity to the state of Rajasthan.
|Availability of Application Form||02 Jul 2018|
|Closure of Application Form||23 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Rajasthan Technical Helper Recruitment 2018
Official Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
The application fees differs for the candidates of different categories, a detailed description of the application fee for all the different categories is mentioned below:
|General (annual family income more than 2.5 lakh)||Rs.850/-|
|General (annual family income less than 2.5 lakh)/ST/SC/BC/MBC||Rs.550/-|
The bank charges will be applicable over the application fees and has to be paid by the candidate. The application fees is not refundable. It may also be noted that the creamy layer of BC/MBC will not be getting any relaxation in the fees and neither will the SC/ST/BC/MBC of states other than Rajasthan i.e., the application fees for such candidates will be Rs.850/-. The payment of the application fee can only be done by online methods by the use of Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
How To Apply
The Application form can be filled by following the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website, link to which has been provided above.
- The candidate then has to register himself/herself by clicking on the “NEW REGISTRATION” tab if the candidate is not registered, after the registration the candidate will receive a registration number through SMS which needs to be remembered for future use.
- After the registration the candidate requires to sign in to the ID thus created and fill up the application form which would require the basic details of the candidate like name, father’s name etc.
- After the completion of the application form the candidate can check for mistakes in the form by clicking the “preview tab”.
- After rechecking the form for mistakes the candidate can do the final submission by clicking “FINAL SUBMIT” tab.
- After the final submission of the application form the candidate can now upload the photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- After the successful uploading of the photograph and signature the candidate can now pay the application fee using the modes mentioned above.
Important Facts About Application Form
- The photograph needs to be uploaded in specified size, dimension and format mentioned below:
- The photograph must be a recently clicked passport size photograph with a light background.
- The candidate must not be wearing casual accessories in the photograph like, hat, sunglasses,caps etc.
- Dimension: 200 X 230 Pixels.
- Size: 20kb – 50kb.
- There are some predefined rules for the uploading of the signature which are mentioned below:
- The signature must be done on a white paper using a black pen.
- Signature must not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Dimensions: 140 X 60 Pixels.
- Size: 10kb – 20kb.
- The online application will not get submitted unless and until photograph and signature have been uploaded in the specified manner.
- The application form of a candidate will be rejected if any mistake is found in the application form and the fees will not be refunded.