Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 – Rajdhani College, University of Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Non-Teaching Staff. Candidates have to send their applications through offline mode. The total number of 16 vacancies are released for Non-teaching staff. The posts advertised is Laboratory assistant, MTS laboratory, MTS library, and Senior Assistant. Get here complete information related to Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, vacancies, and other information.
Latest: Application process for Rajdhani College recruitment 2020 is now over.
Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020
Note the important dates related to Delhi University Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020||Important dates|
|Publish date of advertisement||13 Feb 2020|
|Submission of application form||14 Mar 2020|
Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for Rajdhani College recruitment, DU has been released. Refer to the image below to know about the recruitment process.
Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
This year, Rajdhani College, University of Delhi has released a total number of 16 vacancies. Check the distribution of these vacancies amongst different posts and categories below:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physical and Electronic)||OBC – 01|
ST – 01
|MTS Laboratory (Laboratory attendant- Chemistry)||UR -02|
OBC – 01
SC – 01
|MTS Laboratory (Laboratory Attendant – Physics and electronics)||UR -02|
OBC – 01
SC – 01
|MTS Laboratory (Laboratory attendant – Computer)||UR- 01|
|MTS Library (Library Attendant)||UR – 01|
|Senior Assistant||PWBD – 01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||UR – 1+1|
Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 Application Form
To get the information related to Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 application form, refer to the points provided below:
- Candidates had to submit their applications through offline mode.
- Applicants must keep in mind that they fill all the particulars correctly.
- All the copies of documents that are required with the application form should be self-attested.
- Candidates can download the application form by visiting the official website, rajdhanicollege.ac.in.
- Application form should be submitted through offline process only.
- They can use the facility of demand draft to pay the application fee.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of the Principal, Rajdhani College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110015.
Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
To apply for any of the posts advertised, candidates must have passed 10th standard. Before beginning with Rajdhani College, University of Delhi recruitment non-teaching post, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria.
Important Instructions related to Rajdhani College Recruitment 2020
Read the important instructions related to Rajdhani College recruitment application form below:
- With the application form, candidates must specify their category and attach documentary proof.
- Candidates under PwBD category have to mention their main category to which they belong UR/SC/ST/OBC for computing reservation.
- Separate application has to be submitted for each post by the eligible candidates.
- Applications that are submitted incomplete or without application fee are rejected.
|Important Downloads||Related links|