RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 – Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health (RARIMCH) has released a notification inviting eligibility candidates. The posts advertised are for Parmicist, Law Attendant, and MTS (Peon/Chowkidar). RARIMCH has released a total number of 07 vacancies for these posts. Candidates must have passed 10th to apply for these posts. Candidates can apply for RARIMCH recruitment within 30 days from the date of publication of the employment news. Get here complete details related to RARIMCH recruitment 2020.
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020
Note down the important dates for RARIMCH recruitment 2020 from the table below:
|RARIMCH Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of notification||Released in Employment news|
|Last date to send application||30 days within the release date of notification|
Official website: ccras.nic.in
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020Notification
The notification for RARIMCH recruitment for Pharmacist, Laboratory Attendant, MTS is now available. Candidates can have a look at the notification by referring to the image below:
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
RARIMCH has released a total number of 07 vacancies for these posts. Check the distribution of posts wise and category wise distribution of vacancies below:
|Pharmacist Grade I||02 (UR – 02)|
|Lab Attendant||03 (UR – 03) *01 post is reserved for person with disability (PWD)|
|MTS (Peon/ Chowkidar)||02 (OBC – 01, UR – 01)|
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Application Form
As per the employment news, candidates have to submit a separate application form for each post. Know more bout the application procedure below.
- Candidates can get the application form from the official website, ccras.nic.in.
- Late application /Incomplete application are not accepted.
- Documents that candidates have to send along with the application form are as follows:
- 02 identical passport size photograph. Paste one photo on the application form. The second photograph should be stapled to the application form.
- Candidates have to send their application to Assistant Director Incharge (Ayu), Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health, Gharkul Parisar, Near NIT Complex, Nandanwan, Nagpur – 440009.
Click here to download the Application Form.
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Read the eligibility criteria before applying for any of the posts advertised.
Qualification for Pharmacist Grade I
- Candidates must have diploma in pharmacy / D. Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized university or institution with 02 years of experience in ayurvedic hospital. OR
- B. Pharm (Ayurvedic)
Qualification for Lab Attendant
- Must have 10+2 science subject
- Work experience of one year in a recognized institution or Hospital or laboratory
Qualification for MTS (Peon / Chowkidar)
- Must have passed 10th standard or its equivalent
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
After the application procedure is over, candidates are invited for written examination. The selection of candiates is done based on written examiantion only. Kow more about the selection porcedure below:
- Candidates are called for a written examination based on the information provided in the application form. The document verification round is organized to check the eligibility of the candidates
- There are certain documents that candidates have to carry to the examination. Here is the list of those documents (one original and one photocopy) :
- One valid photo ID proof – EPIC card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card, ID card issued by Government the exam centre.
|Application Form||Click here|
|Engiish Notification||Click here|
|Hindi Notification||Click here|
|Marathi Notification||Click here|
RARIMCH Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q1. What is the official website of RARIMCH?
Ans 1: Candidates can get the updates related to RARIMCH recruitment, ccras.nic.in.
Q2. What are the number of vacancies released for RARIMCH recruitment?
Ans 2: This year, RARIMCH has released a total number of 07 vacancies.
Q3. What is the required eligibility for RARIMCH Lab Attendant?
Ans 3. To apply for the post of Lab Attendant, candidates must have 10+2 in science subject.