RAS Admit Card 2018 issued for the main exam. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the main examination dates on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Commission will conduct the main examination on June 25, 26, 2019. Before the examination, the RAS Admit Card 2018 for the main examination is available to download. The qualifiers of the prelims can able to download the RAS Admit Card 2018 form this page. To download the admit card the candidates have to enter the SSOID/ Username, Password and captcha code. The only mode for obtaining the RAS Admit Card 2018 is online, apart from that, no other mode is available to download it. It is mandatory to carry RPSC Admit card in the exam. To know more about RAS Admit Card 2018 be a regular visitor to this page.
RAS Admit Card 2018
The result of prelims has been announced. The candidates who have cleared the examination now have to appear for the main examination. Total 5.10 candidates applied for RAS exam. Check the exam schedule from here.
|RAS Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Issuance of RAS Admit Card 2018 for Prelims||27 Jul 2018|
|Examination dates||05 Aug 2018|
|Issuance of RAS Admit Card 2018 for mains||18 Jun 2019|
25, 26 Jun 2019
Admit Card: Click here to download RAS 2018 Mains Admit Card.
- Click here to check the press note for using the pen of RAS Mains exam.
- Click here to check the instruction of RAS Mains exam.
RAS Admit Card for Mains
After the conduction of the prelims exam, RPSC will release the result for prelims. The qualifiers of prelims have to appear in mains. The Commission will issue the mains RAS Admit Card 2018 to the selected candidates. The method of releasing the RPSC Admit card will be the same as prelims/ the candidates have to downloads the RPSC Admit card for the official website of RPSC. In order to download the admit card, they need to enter the application number and date of birth.
RAS Admit Card for Prelims
RPSC has released the admit card for prelims examination of Rajasthan Administrative Service. The candidates who have participated by submitting the application form in time, now they are able to download the RPSC Admit card through the above link.
How To Fetch RAS Admit Card 2018?
The procedure to download RAS Admit Card 2018 is simple and candidate friendly. The candidates can check the steps by step procedure to download the RPSC Admit card from below:
- At first Click on the above link. The link will redirect to the new page.
- After clicking on the link the page will look like this image.
- As you can see, you have to enter the SSOID/ Username, Password and captcha code.
- After entering the details the RAS Admit card will open.
- Now take the print out of RAS Admit card on an A4 sheet.
The Significance of RAS Admit Card
- The RAS Admit Card 2018 is very important for the purpose of the examination. Admit card is the key to the examination hall, no candidates will be allowed in the examination hall without the admit card.
- The details on the RPSC Admit card should be correct and verifiable.
- The candidate should read the important instructions provided on the admit card, they are meant to be followed by the candidate.
- Do not tamper with the admission certificate. Do not make any markings on the RPSC Admit card issued by the Commission.
Scheme of RAS 2018 Exam
There are three stages in the Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam.
The Preliminary Examination will be of 03 hours. There will be only one paper in the preliminary examination. The maximum marks for the examination are 200. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
The nature of the main examination is written type. The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The duration of each paper will be 03 hours.
- Paper I: General Studies-I 200 marks
- Paper II: General Studies-II 200 marks
- Paper III: General Studies-III 200 marks
- Paper IV: General Hindi and General English 200 marks
Personality and Viva Voice Examination
After clearing both examination the candidates need to give the Personality and Viva Voice examination. The personality test will carry 100 marks The candidates need to perform well in the personality test the marks in the test will be award3d as per the knowledge of the candidate.
The examination center for the prelims examination will be notified to the candidates at the right time. The examination center for the prelims examinations will be according to the centers filled by the candidates at the time of registration. The pre-examination will be held at District Headquarters of Rajasthan. ANd the main examination will be held on the Divisional head office of Rajasthan.
Note: Candidates should note that centers and dates of examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the commission.