RAS Online Application Form 2018 – Rajasthan Administrative Service, popularly known as RAS, is the supreme civil service of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The application form for RAS 2018 has been released by the RPSC on the official website. There are total 980 vacancies to be filled through RAS / RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2018 on Direct Recruitment Basis. The RAS Online Application Form 2018 is to be filled in the specified time frame all the details regarding Online Application Form for RAS 2018 is given on this page.
RAS Online Application Form 2018
As said above this is a great opportunity for the applicants who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan. Candidates who are interested in these posts can check all the details here. The application process for the RAS 2018 started from April 12, 2018, and will end on June 16, 2018.
|Starting of Online Application Form||12 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form|
|Commencement of editing in application form||17 Jun 2018|
|Last date for editing application form||23 Jun 2018|
- Apply Online: Click here to fill the RPSC/RAS Application Form 2018.
- Extension Notice: Click here to check the notice.
The candidates need to pay the application fee as per the RPSC. The candidate can fill the application fee by online methods such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
How to register yourself for RAS 2018?
The candidates who are interested in applying for Rajasthan Administrative Service can apply through the link provided above or they can directly go to official website. The candidates need to follow the instructions to apply online.
- When you reach the Official website portal by following any link. Now you have to log in to the SSO portal.
- After making the new login Id password you have to log in again and now click on the “Recruitment Portal” service.
- Here you have to do One Time Registration(OTR) based on Adhaar. Now candidate can fill the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application fee. for submitting the application fee the candidates are advised not to use any other portal except this for making the payment.
- At the time of registration, the candidates are advised to provide their own mobile no and email id so that future communications will be easy for the candidates. As all the intimation regarding recruitment process will be sent to the candidates through their registered mobile no.
Points to remember while doing the registration
Candidates are advised not to change their mobile no during the whole recruitment process. If the candidates miss any important event due to the communication problem the board will not be responsible for this. The candidate should fill the application form before the last date of submitting the fee.
The candidates who are going to give the final degree examination this year, such candidates are allowed to give the Preliminary examination but they have to submit the proof of qualifying the final degree before the main examination.
Note: If a candidate makes any mistake in filling the application form, then he/she could make changes in the application form in the given time frame after the specified time, the candidate will be liable for his/her mistake. Any request for doing the modification in the application form will not be entertained by the board.