RAS Result 2018 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared RPSC RAS Final Result 2018. The Final Result (After Interview) of Raj. State and Sub. Services Comb. Comp. Exam – 2018 (NTSP/TSP) have been declared at the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Earlier, RPSC has released the mains result, and prelims marks. For checking the TSP and Non -TSP RAS final result candidates need to click the link below that opens the pdf file. RPSC declared the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) Cut-Off Marks as well with the result. The qualifying candidates will now get the RAS Admit Card 2018 for the main examination followed by the Interview. In order to qualify for the RAS, post candidates have to clear the Interview round. Check more details on RAS Result 2018 from this page.
Latest: RPSC gives a final chance to submit documents for RAS 2018. Check notice below.
RAS Result 2018
RAS result 2018 has been officially announced on the RPSC forum. Entrant has to appear for the interview round. In the interview, marks will be awarded for character, personality, address, physique. And apart from the marks, candidate’s will be award marks for the knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.
|RAS Result 2018||Dates|
|Conduction of prelims examination||05 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Result||23 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Examination Marks||26 Nov 2018|
|Conduction of main exam|
|Declaration of main Result||09 Jul 2020|
|Conduction of Interview|
03 to 07 May 2021
21 Jun -13 Jul 2021
|Declaration of Final Result||13 Jul 2021|
- Click here to check the final notice to submit documents.
- Click here to check Final Result (After Interview) of Raj. State and Sub. Services Comb. Comp. Exam – 2018 (NTSP/TSP)
- Click here to check LIST OF 08 CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FILLED DETAILED FORM AND SERVICE PREFERENCE
- Click here to check LIST OF 58 NEW PASS CANDIDATES RESULT.
- Click here to check CANDIDATES LIST WHO DID NOT FILL SERVICE PREFERENCE
- Click here to check the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2018 NTSP
- Click here to check the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2018 TSP
- Click here to view the Extended Result for RAS/RTS Comb. Comp. Pre Exam.
- Click here to view the TSP Scores of the Preliminary Examination.
- Click here to view the Non -TSP Scores of the Preliminary Examination.
- Click here to view the Result Preamble and Cut-Off Marks of Rajasthan State and
Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Pre.)
How to Check RAS Result 2018?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for checking the RAS Result 2018. After viewing the result candidates should take the print out of the result for future reference.
- Click at the above provided link.
- The result will open in PDF form in the new tab.
- Press ctrl+F button.
- Thereafter the search tab will open type your Roll Number and hit the enter button.
- If candidates roll number will be there on the list roll number will be highlighted with the blue background.
RAS 2018 Prelims Examination Result
After successful conduction of the preliminary examination result for that has been declared at the official website. The Preliminary Result will contain roll number of the qualified candidates only. After viewing the result candidates should take the print out of the result for future reference. The result will be in a form of PDF. Follow the above mentioned steps for checking the preliminary result.
RAS 2018 Main Examination Result
After the conduction of Main exams, the result will be declared by the RPSC. The shortlisted candidates in prelims exams will become eligible to attempt the Mian Examination. The mains examination result will be declared by the RPSC the main examination carries 800 marks. The candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to clear the main examination.
RAS 2018 Interview after the result
Interview round will be conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The Interview will be conducted for the personality test. The applicant will be awarded marks for the personality test. Interview round carries 100 marks. The marks will be awarded by the RPSC. The marks will be based on character, personality, address, physics. Apart from this candidates will be awarded marks for knowledge in Rajasthani culture.