RBI Assistant Apply Online 2020 – The last date to register for RBI Assistant 2020 has been extended again to January 24, 2020. Candidates can register and submit the online application form online at rbi.org.in from direct link given below. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks, satisfying all other aspects of eligibility, can apply online. Those who apply by the deadline can next download admit card for RBI Assistant 2020. Unreserved category applicants have to pay Rs. 450/- as online application fee. For further information related to RBI assistant application form 2020 including application process, application fee, eligibility, etc read the complete article.
Latest: RBI has extended the last date to apply for RBI Assistant 2020. Apply through the link below!
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2020
Candidates must check all the details as no edit or modification is allowed after final submission of application form. Check the important dates related to RBI assistant application form 2020 in the table below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start of application||23 Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply||24 Jan 2020|
|Last date to pay fees||24 Jan 2020|
|Last date to print form||08 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here to submit RBI assistant 2020 application form.
RBI Assistant 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay application fee online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. It is important for candidates to take a print out of the e-receipt. If e-receipt is not generated, then candidates have to repeat the payment process again. So, the required application fee is as follows:
|OBC/General/EWS candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|Staff candidates||Fee exemption|
RBI Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Ensure that the following RBI assistant 2020 eligibility criteria are fulfiled by candidates before applying.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for the reserved category) are eligible and word processing knowledge on PC is required.
- Ex-servicemen either have a graduate degree or have passed 10th or its equivalent exam of armed forces and have served 15 years (at least) of defence services.
- Must be proficient with the language of the state (read, write, speak and understand) or any of the state falling under recruiting office.
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years.
- Candidate must not born earlier than December 02, 1991, and not later than December 01, 1999 are eligible.
RBI Assistant 2020 Image Specification
The specifications to upload the photograph and signature are as follows:
To upload photograph
- The photograph must be passport size, colour, and recent.
- Photograph should be against a light-coloured background (preferably white).
- Should not have any shadow on the face (if taken on a sunny day).
- There should be no red-eye.
- Ensure that there is no reflection of glasses and eyes are clearly visible.
- Hats, caps and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed.
- Diemnsion – 200 x 300 pixels (prefered).
- Size – 20 KB to 50 KB.
To upload signature
- Signature against the white paper with black ink.
- Signature must be done by candidate only.
- Dimension – 140 x 160 pixels
- Size – 10KB to 20 KB.
- Applicants have to sign on the call letter in the presence of invigilator on the day of examination. It should match the uploaded signature.
Documents required to fill RBI Assistant Application Form 2020
Candidates must keep the following documents ready with them to submit RBI assistant application form 2020.
- Thumb impression
- Handwritten declaration
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates – 10th certificate, 12th certificate, graduation degree, etc.
How to apply for RBI Assistant 2020?
The online procedure to fill and submit the RBI assistant application form 2020 is provided below.
1st step: Visit the official RBI website, rbi.org.in or access direct link given above.
2nd step: On the official website, click on ‘opportunities @ RBI’ present at the bottom of the homepage.
3rd step: Under the tab ‘current vacancies’, candidates have to select ‘vacancies’ from the drop-down.
4th step: After clicking on the link, candidates will be able to see the option, which says, ‘recruitment for the post of assistant’, as shown below.
5th step: After clicking on that link, a new page will open where candidates have to press ‘recruitment for the post of assistant -2019’ link.
6th step: The registration page opens where candidates have to click on ‘click here for new registration’.
7th step: Fill in the required details for registration.
8th step: After filling all the details, next step is to upload documents – photograph and signature. Click on ‘next’.
9th step: Now, enter all personal, educational, communication details asked and hit ‘save and next’ button.
10th step: Upload thumb impression and hand written declaration as per specifications.
11th step: After taking preview, pay the required application fee. Do not forget to take a printout of the e-reciept.
Details to enter for RBI Assistant 2020
Here are the details which candidates have to provide for the submission of RBI assistant 2020 application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Ex-servicemen or not
- Percentage of physical disability (if PWD candidate)
- Educational details
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020
The admit card for RBI Assistant is released at the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in. Candidates have to log in and download the call letter. Login credentials includes registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. Visit the official website and click on the relevant link to access call letter. Information related to the release of hall ticket is sent to candidates through email/SMS.
To the exam centre, candidates must carry a print out of admit card and an identity proof. The list of identity proof (any one) to carry to the centre are
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Permanent driving license
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook, etc.
RBI Assistant 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates belonging to the unreserved category have to pay Rs.450/- as application fee.
Ans : No. RBI accepts application fee though online mode online using credit card/debit card, etc.
Ans : Candidates have to submit scanned image of photograph, signature, hand declaration, and thumb impression.