RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 – Application form for the post of RBI Assistant 2016 is now available. Interested candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 through Bank website www.rbi.org.in. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
Get here All the relevant details of RBI Assistant Application form 2016 like application fee, procedure to fill the application form etc. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before taking any action.
|Commencement of online Application form||07 Nov 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||28 Nov 2016|
|Last date for editing application details||28 Nov 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||13 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||07 Nov to 28 Nov 2016|
RBI Assistant Application Form 2016
RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 is now available at Bank website. All the eligible candidates have to submit the application form through online mode and pay the application fee online as well. Interested and eligible candidates who met the eligibility criteria can apply online. The direct link to apply online RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan photograph and signature as per specification
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
How to Apply?
- Candidates to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in or click on the direct link provided above.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates can apply for vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as main) from a centre within the same states the office they have applied for. For example, candidate applying to Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from state of Gujarat
Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognised universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test . Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of interview by the candidates called for interview. Caste certificate submitted by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.RBI Assistant Recruitment