The process of RBI Assistant Apply Online 2017 has started. Eligible candidates are invited to submit RBI Assistant 2017 Online Application Form at rbi.org.in. The direct link to apply is given below on this page. However, before applying, candidates should go through eligibility, fees, dates, steps to apply. Once the rules are understood properly, they should go ahead with RBI Assistant Apply Online. RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment for 623 vacancies involves a one time registration process. In other words, candidates have to apply only before the preliminary exam. After that they can download admit card for RBI Assistant 2017 to appear in exam. Get here complete details of RBI Assistant Apply Online 2017 such as how to apply, fees, photograph and signature specifications.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2017
To fill the RBI Assistant 2017 Online Application Form is the first step towards recruitment process. Most important things to know about form filling are its start and last dates.
|Availability of application form from||18 Oct 2017|
|Last date to apply||10 Nov 2017|
|Last date to edit details in form||10 Nov 2017|
|Application form printing last date||25 Nov 2017|
Apply Here: Click here to fill online application form of RBI Assistant 2017 recruitment.
Candidates are requested to note that application fee can be paid in the same duration that form can be filled. If candidate fills form, but does not pay fee, then his/her form is not submitted. Moreover, form should be complete and correct in all aspects. Herein, a few important things should be brought to light.
The fee amount is Rs 50 for SC, ST, PWD, EXS candidates. It is Rs 450 for General, OBC candidates.
Things to do before filling RBI Assistant 2017 Online Application Form
In the first place, the candidate should have a valid email ID. Also, he/she must have a valid mobile number. Both of these should be accessible to the applicant, and also active until the end of recruitment.
Next, scan photograph and signature. Both of them should be as per specifications.
Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20KB–50 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB