|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Reserved Bank of India has released notification of RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 for Various post like For Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B, For Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A & For Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A. Candidates who are looking for the job in same field can fill the application form online. Before filling the Application Form candidates are requested to read the complete details and ensure their eligibility criteria. All the candidates who are going to participate in the RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 for various post can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
Latest – Selection List, Marks sheet and cut off marks has been announced for RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 for Various Post. Scroll down to check.
RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 19
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B – 02
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A – 10
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A – 07
Age Limit – Minimum age is 21 year for Manager (Technical – Civil) and Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and for Assistant Manager (Security) age is 25 years.
- Manager (Technical – Civil) – A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation.
- Assistant Manager (Security) – The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Manager (Technical – Civil) – Selection will be through Written Examination (‘WE’)
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – Selection will be through examination and interview.
- Assistant Manager (Security) – Selection will be through Interview.
How to Apply – All the candidates who are interested can fill their Application Online from the official website. Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01 Mar 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||16 Mar 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||16 Mar 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||22 Mar 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||01 Mar to 16 Mar 2017|
RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 – Application Form
Candidate who is eligible and desire to apply for the above posts should submit an On-Line application with requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable). The candidates have to apply in On-Line mode only. Before applying On-Line, a candidate will be required to have a valid E-mail ID (which should remain active during the entire recruitment process), scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below.
Application Process is over now.
Get RBI Grade A & B Application Form 2017 here – Click Here to fill the Application Form of RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017.
- Gen/OBc – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Staff – Nil
Procedure to Applying Online
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on March 1, 2017 are first required to visit the URL “Combined Advertisement No.4A/2016-17 for the posts of Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ and Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ on Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities @RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Applications (Apps)” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees/ intimation charges and register online at the earliest.
For Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B
A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
Age (as on 01-03-2017): Between 21 and 35 years.
For Assistant Manager (Rajbhasaha) in Grade A
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree); OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
Age (as on 01-03-2017): Between 21 and 30 years
For Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A
Job Requirement : He/ She will be responsible for (i) Watch and Ward arrangements as to internal security for guarding treasure vaults, passages, entry and exit points, surveillance through CCTV, monitoring, recording etc. in the Bank’s Office Buildings (ii) Protocol duties (iii) Maintenance/Security of Bank’s properties and (iv) Control over the staff deployed for the purpose.
Experience (as on 01.03.2017) : The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
Age (as on 01.03.2017): Between 25 and 40 years
For Educational Qualification (For all the above posts)
Some Universities/Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, or not stating class in the degree certificates, the undefined parameter(s) would be worked out as under:
Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
Where the Aggregate Grade Point (CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) is awarded out of a number other than 10, it will be normalized out of 10 and computed as per item (1) above.
RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 – Result
Selection List for the RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 for Various Post has been announced. Direct link to check result is given below.
- Click here to check Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection for the post of Assistant Manager (Security) PY 2016.
- Click here for Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Security) PY 2016.
- Click here to check Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection for the post of Manager (Tech Civil) PY 2016.
- Click here for Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Manager (Tech Civil) PY 2016.
- Click here to check Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection for the post of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) PY 2016.
- Click here for Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) PY 2016.
RBI Grade A & B Recruitment 2017 – Admission Letters / Admit Card
Online Exam Call Letter is now available for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ Exam scheduled to be held on April 8, 2017. Candidates can download the call letter from official website or through the direct link given below.
Download Online Exam Call Letter
- Click here to download call letter for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’.
For Information Handout for Objective/Descriptive examination for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ – Click here.
List of Admitted Candidates, Examination Timetable
- List of Admitted Candidates and Interview Schedule of May 2017 for Manager (Tech-Civil)
- List of Admitted Candidates and Interview Schedule of May 2017 for AM (Security)
- List of Admitted Candidates and Interview Schedule of Apr 2017 for AM (Security)
- Timetable for Examination of AM (Rajbhasha), Manager (Tech-Civil)
- Instructions for Admitted Candidates for Examination
- List of Admitted Candidates for Written Examination for post of Manager (Civil) in Gr-B
- PWD Guidelines
Upon intimation by email/ sms call letters for AM(Rajbhasha) should be downloaded from our website. However, for Mgr(Civil) the AL for written examination, wherever applicable, shall be sent only by e-mail to all the admitted candidates at their registered e-mail address at the appropriate time but well before the WE date.
No hard copy of the AL will be sent by the Board. All such candidates will have to download/take a print out of their AL through their e-mail and must bring the AL (hardcopy) on the day of examination(s) along with their recent passport size photograph (in original) which they have uploaded in their application form at the time of applying to the Board. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the WE without AL.
If the admitted candidate does not receive AL for WE through his/her e-mail, he/she should contact the in-charge of the RBI Office, during office hours, at the examination centre indicated in the application, along with a valid identity proof and a passport sized signed photograph, on any day starting from four days before the date of examination for necessary guidance. Failure to comply with the above instructions will deprive the candidate of any claim for consideration.
For Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B
Selection will be through Written Examination (‘WE’) in the following two papers and Interview. ‘WE’ will be held in the month of April 2017.
- In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Paper-I of only such candidates, who appear in both the papers, would be assessed. Paper-II of only such candidates, who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed.
- Question papers for ‘WE’ will be set in Hindi and in English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or English. Candidates may opt for interview in Hindi or English.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board.
- Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the ‘WE’ and interview taken together.
For Assistant Manager (Rajbhasaha) in Grade A
Selection will be through examination and interview. Examination will have two Papers, Paper I (Objective type) Online and Paper II – [Computer/paper based) Written Examination] as under:
Paper–I -Online (Objective type): The examination will be conducted in April 2017 in the following pattern:
- In Paper-I (Tests Sr. No 1- 4) for every wrong answer marked by the candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Paper-II (Computer/ paper based): The Paper-II examination will be of one hour duration carrying 50 marks to assess candidates’ ability to undertake translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa and basic knowledge of Official Language Policy of Govt. of India.
- Paper-I and Paper-II examinations will be conducted on same day in the same session without any break.
- Question papers of Paper-I (except English language test) and Paper-II will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Candidates can answer examination in Hindi or English (as applicable) at their option.
- Candidates can opt for interview in Hindi or English.
- Paper-II of only such candidates who score sufficiently high aggregate marks and minimum qualifying marks in all tests in Paper Ias decided by the Board, would be assessed
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of total marks obtained in Paper -I and Paper-II.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in Paper I, Paper II and interview taken together.
Written Examination (For all the above posts, except for AM-Security) may be held at the following centres:
Candidates can select only one centre and must indicate its name and code No. in the On-Line application. The Centre and date(s) of Written Examination (‘WE’) are liable to be changed at Board’s discretion. In the event of cancellation of ‘WE’ at any centre, the Board may at its discretion allot an alternative centre to the candidates concerned. Candidates admitted to the ‘WE’ will be intimated dates, time table and venue of ‘WE’ through Admission Letters (AL). Request for change of centre will not be entertained.