RBI Grade B Application Form 2021 – The application form for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021is available online at rbi.org.in. The last date to submit RBI Grade B Application Form 2021 is February 15, 2021. The application fee for General and OBC category is Rs. 850 and for SC/ST/PwD is Rs. 100. Candidates having 60% marks in 10+2 and graduation are eligible for (DR General) and candidates having 55% marks in Masters are eligible for (DR DPER) and (DR DSIM). Candidates can check this page for more information regarding RBI Grade B Application Form 2021.
Latest: The RBI Grade B Application Form 2021 is now available. Get the direct link below.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2021
There are a total of 322 vacancies for different posts for recruitment in RBI. Candidates can check below some important dates related to the RBI Grade B Application form.
|Release of online application form||28 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||15 Feb 2021|
|Closure of editing application details||15 Feb 2021|
|Last date of printing application form||02 Mar 2021|
Submit Application Form Here: Click here to fill RBI Grade B Application Form 2021.
RBI Grade B Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Candidates can check below the application fee for RBI Grade B as per last year.
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
|General and OBC||850|
Mode of Payment – The candidates can pay the fees through:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Documents required while filling the RBI Grade B Application Form
It is important for candidates to collect all the documents and details required while filling out the application form to avoid any Candidates can check below the documents required while filling the application form.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- SC/ST/PwD certificate
Image specifications for RBI Grade B 2021
Candidates can check the image specifications as per last conducted exams brochure.
|Size||20kb to 50kb|
- The photograph should be scanned recent size passport size colour picture against a white background.
- Candidate should look straight into the camera with a relaxed face.
- There should not be any harsh shadow in the photograph
- There should be no red-eye.
- If the candidate wears glasses he should ensure that there are no reflections and eye can be seen properly.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not allowed.
|Size||10kb to 20kb|
How to fill RBI Grade B Application Form 2021
The application form for the RBI Grade B recruitment releases online at the official website of RBI. Candidates can check below the steps to fill RBI Grade B 2021 application form.
1st step. Visit the official website rbi.org.in
2nd step. Click on the link “Opportunities@RBI given at the bottom of the page.
3rd step. Go to current vacancies and click on vacancies.
4th step. Click on the link “RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021”
5th step. Now, click on the link which says Click here for new registration.
6th step. Now, enter the basic info and click on the button Save and Next.
7th step. Now, you have to upload scanned photograph and signature and proceed to next button.
8th step. Now fill all the details
- Basic Details: Enter the basic details here, as shown in the image below:
- Personal Details: Now, you have to enter personal details and click on save and next button.
09th step. Register yourselves and fill out the application form carefully.
10th step. Pay your fees and click on submit the application fee
11th step. Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Reasons for rejection of RBI Grade B Application Form 2021
Candidates can check below the reasons for rejection of RBI Grade B application form.
- The application form will be rejected if proper documents are not uploaded in the form.
- If the candidate doesn’t fulfil the educational qualifications the application form will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned signature and photograph in the specified dimensions only otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- If the candidate has not paid the application fee, the application form will be rejected.
- If the candidate exceeds the age limit specified by the recruiting body, the application form will be rejected.
RBI Grade B 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for RBI Grade B 2021 releases in online mode. The admit card is released for candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. Candidates need their registration number and password to download the admit card from the candidate’s login. Admit card contains the name of the applicant, exam centre and address, exam timings, the subject is chosen, roll number. It is compulsory for candidates to carry a printout of the admit card along with a valid photo id proof.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was founded in 1935. It is fully owned by the Government of India and plays a major role in the economic development of India and development of a strategy for the Government of India. Reserve Bank of India controls the issuance and supply of rupee. It conducts recruitment for government job seekers and bank job aspirants. Their recruitment is done for several posts from time to time. RBI has four regional representation South in Chennai, East in Kolkata, West in Mumbai and North in New Delhi.
Ans : The application fee for the General, EWS and OBC category is Rs. 850 and for SC/ST/PwD is Rs. 100.
Ans : No, the application fee for the form can be paid in online modes only.
Ans : The candidates need to upload a scanned copy of passport size photo and signature as er the specifications.
Ans : The candidates filling the application form must be of age between 21 to 30 years of age.