RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017 is available from November 17, 2017. It is only available in the online mode on the official website of RBI. The application form will not be available in the offline mode. Candidates can last fill and submit their application form by December 07, 2017. Candidates need to register once for the entire recruitment process. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the official examination body before they register themselves for the exam. We would advise the candidates to keep the scanned copies of their recent photo and signature handy before registration process. The application fees can only be paid in the online mode.Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- intimation charge. Whereas the fees for OBC/General candidates is Rs. 450/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee. This recruitment exam is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for 526 vacancies for the post of Office Attendant at various offices. You can get complete details about the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017 on this page below.
RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
Candidates are advised to enter all the details carefully in the online application. Information once submitted will not be allowed to change. It should be noted by the candidates that the name filled in the online application should match exactly with the name as appearing on photo identity proof to be produced at the time of test for verification. The table below comprises of important events and their schedules for the recruitment process. Please refer to the table below to keep a track of all the events.
|Online application starting date||17 Nov 2017|
|Last date of online application||07 Dec 2017|
|Last date of fee submission||07 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017-18.
Fees & Mode Of Payment For RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
The application fees for the RBI office attendant application form can only by online mode. Candidates will be able to pay the application at the payment gateway which is integrated with the registration process. Candidates might have to pay some extra bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees. They can pay their application fees by using their Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The application fees once paid will not be refunded to the candidate. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ means the failure of payment PAYMENT FAILURE. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. If the payment of application fees is not successful candidates will not be able to take the printout of the form & receipt.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXS will have to pay Rs. 50/- intimation charge. Whereas the fees for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges) i.e. Rs. 450/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
Steps To Fill The RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
Candidates will have to fill their application form online. To make the registration process easier we have listed the stepwise process to fill the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017.
- Candidates will first have to visit the official RBI website and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant”.
- Now, the candidate will have to click on the “New Registration” option.
- They will then have to enter their Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. They will also receive the same on their registered contact details.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check all the information before they submit their form.
- Candidates will now have to validate all the details and proceed to upload of Photo & Signature as per the specifications laid down by the officials
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment of application fees.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Guidelines For Uploading Scanned Documents
Candidates are advised to keep the scanned copies of their recent passport size photo and their signature ready before they commence the registration process. The guidelines for the documents are listed below.
- It should be a recent passport style color picture.
- The background of the picture should be light-colored.
- You should look straight at the camera.
- Ensure no harsh lights, reflections or red eye are there in the photo.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Should be scanned at 200 dpi.
- The sign should be done on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Should be scanned at 200 dpi.