RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022 – The application form for RBI Office Attendant 2022 is accessible at rbi.org.in. The 10th class qualified candidates can apply for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 post. The applicants have to pay the required application fee of Rs. 450/- along with the application form. Aspirants can apply for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 exam through the link provided here. Conclude more details on RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022 from this article.
RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022
To crack the RBI Office Attendant exam is not easy at all. Candidates have to put their best effort into untiring practice. So start preparation but before that check, the important dates regarding RBI Office Attendant Application Form:
|Online application starting date||To be announced|
|Last date of online application||To be announced|
|Last date of fee submission||To be announced|
|Closure of the correction in application form||To be announced|
Apply here – Candidates can submit RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022 through rbi.org.in.
RBI Office Attendant Application Fee 2022
At the time of applying for the RBI Office Attendant, candidates have to pay the specified application fee. Check out the following order of category-wise RBI Office Attendant application fees.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for OBC and General category candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Mode of payment
- Medium of payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Documents Required to Submit RBI Office Attendant Online Application 2022
To upload the following documents are compulsory for the RBI office attendant application form:
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Thumb impression of the candidate
- Handwritten declaration of the candidate
Image specifications for RBI Office Attendant 2022
Candidates are advised to scan their recent passport size photo and their signature before applying for the RBI Office Attendant 2022. The specifications for the documents are listed below.
- Image: 4.5cm × 3.5cm
- It should be a recent passport-size color photo.
- The background should be light-colored.
- The look should be straight at the camera while taking the picture.
- No harsh lights, reflections, or red-eye should be present in the photo.
- Dimensions required to be 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of the file has to be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Should be scanned at 200 dpi.
- Dimensions preferred to be 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of the file has to be between 10kb – 20kb
- Should be scanned at 200 dpi.
How to Apply for the RBI Office Attendant 2022
Candidates can fill their RBI Office Attendant 2022 application form online at the RBI website rbi.org.in. The stepwise registration process to fill the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022 has been given below:
- Go to the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in.
- Go to the ‘[email protected]’ link.
- Press the link “current Vacancies > Vacancies”.
- In the “Recruitment for Office Attendant” section, the applicants will find the direct link to apply.
- Tap the “New Registration” option there.
- Next, enter name, contact details, and email-id to register successfully.
- The registration number and password will display on the screen.
- The registration number and password will be sent to the registered contact details as well.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Upload of Photo & Signature as per the image specification.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and finally submit the application form.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab to make payment of the application fee.
Details to enter in the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022
Pieces of information that the candidates fill in the application form are very crucial as these will continue with the further selection procedure. So the candidates are advised to enter the details carefully and check before submitting the application form. The list of details aspirants have to enter while submitting the RBI Office Attendant online application 2022 is provided below:
- Valid e-mail ID
- Registered mobile number
- Parent’s name
- Complete postal Address
- Ex-servicemen or not
- Physical disability percentage (if PWD candidate)
- Educational details
What After RBI Office Attendant 2022 application process is over?
RBI issues the RBI Office Attendant admit card online at their official website, rbi.org.in. Candidates have to enter the login credentials such as registration number and mobile number to download the admit card for the RBI Office Attendant exam. In their admit cards, aspirants can check the important information like the venue of the examination, reporting time, exam instructions, etc. They must reach the exam center before reporting time. To carry the admit card on exam day is a mandatory task for all aspirants.
RBI Office Attendant 2022 exam
The recruitment test for the RBI Office Attendant is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. The exam is organized to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Office Attendant at RBI. RBI declares a fixed number of vacancies every year for this post. The eligible educational qualification for this post is 10th pass. To crack the recruitment procedure, candidates have to qualify for the online test and language proficiency test.
- Apply Online: Click Here to fill the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2021.
Ans. Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 450/-.
Ans. No. Applications are only accepted through online mode.
Ans. Go to the official website of RI first, rbi.org.in. Then click on the relevant link to apply for RBI Office Attendant.