Railway RITES Recruitment 2018 of Engineers on Contractual Basis: RITES Limited which is a Government of India Enterprise and Mini Ratna Central Public Sector was established in 1974 and works under the aegis of Indian Railways. It is an ISO certified Company and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes experts from various sectors of Engineering and Management. It is a multi-disciplinary organization which works in the fields of Infrastructure, Transport and Related Technologies. The enterprise has issued a notification for the Recruitment of Engineering professionals (Deputy General Manager (Civil), Deputy General Manager (Mech, Elect & Plumbing) MEP Expert, Site Engineer (Civil) )on a contractual basis in pay-scale. The online registration process was started on August 01, 2018. The interested candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria prior to filling up the application form. All the details regarding the Railway RITES Recruitment 2018 of Engineers on Contractual Basis have been provided below.
Railway RITES Recruitment 2018 of Engineers on Contractual Basis
RITES limited has published an advertisement for the Recruitment of Engineering professionals on contractual basis in pay-scale. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who have all the eligibility criteria for the post and want to work in the Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise. The application form for the post has been filled in online mode. Prior to filling up the application form candidates must ensure that they full fill all the eligibility criteria like minimum qualification, Experience and age. The direct link for the apply online has been provided below.
|Start date of online registration||01 Aug 2018|
|Last date of online registration||23 Aug 2018|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of documents||30 Aug 2018|
|Date of selection||To be announced|
The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria stated by the conducting organisation are required to apply online by visiting the official website i.e. www.rites.com. The candidates can also apply directly by clicking the link i.e. given below. The candidates have to register himself prior to filling up the application form. While submitting the online application, the system would generate Registration No. on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this Registration No. and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
Online Registration Process is Over Now!!
How to Apply
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the necessary conditions and
requirements of the position.
- Visit the Official Website i.e. www.rites.com and navigate career section.
- Apply online in the registration format will be available in the Career Section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” tab in the Career Section.
- Fill the asked details for completing the registration process and then click on the submit button.
- Must provide the correct and Existing E-mail Id. This will be used for verification and correspondence.
- After filling up the Registration Form and clicking on the submit button an Application Form will be open.
- Fill the Application Form carefully and take a print out of it after successfully filling up the Application Form.
- A copy of this online Application Form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with Self Attested Hard Copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom).
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable).
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc).
- PAN Card.
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
- PWD Certificate as per the latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant
Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Other Documents to be attached with the Application Form.
- Attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
- For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only.
There are no application Fees for filling up the Application Form.
Minimum age should be 54 Years ( As on August 01, 2018 ).
Minimum Qualification & Experience
|Designation||Minimum Qualification||Minimum Experience|
|Deputy General Manager
|Full-time first class degree in Civil Engineering
OR Any combination of the substream of Civil Engineering
|Total experience: 10 years
Relevant experience:3 years
|Deputy General Manager
|Full-time first class degree in Mechanical or
Electrical or Electronics Engineering
OR Any combination of substreams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
|Total experience: 10 years
Relevant experience: 3 years
|Site Engineer (Civil)||Full-time first class degree in Civil Engineering
OR Any combination substreams of Civil Engineering
|Total experience: 5 years|
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
- Experience shall be calculated as on 01.08.2018.
|Deputy General Manager (Civil)||10|
|Deputy General Manager (Mech, Elect &
Plumbing) MEP Expert
|Site Engineer (Civil)||12|
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- For Assistant Manager and Engineer level post, based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. For DGM level posts, based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Venue & Time
Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders.
Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
Nature & Period of Engagement
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of two years, depending upon the requirements of the Project, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. Selected candidates shall initially be posted in Ahmedabad. However, selected candidates shall be liable to
be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) – RS – 70, 000 – 2,00, 000/-
- Deputy General Manager (MEP Expert) – RS – 70, 000 – 2,00, 000)/-
- Site Engineer (Civil) – RS – 40, 000 – 1,40, 000/-
The selected candidates would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances 14% of Basic Pay, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act. The approximate emoluments for the post of DGM and Engineer are 13 LPA and 7.5 LPA respectively.
Remuneration mentioned above is only indicative. Actual remuneration shall depend upon the place of posting and other terms & conditions of appointment.