Application form for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment in District Judge Cadre can be filled online from official website. The application form is now available. Interested candidates who have checked their eligibility conditions are eligible to fill the application form. Get RJS Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Online submission of Application Form starts from||14 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date for receiving the Prinout of filled online application||24 Mar|
RJS Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application form for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 in District Judge Cadre as per schedule date. The direct link to fill the Application form is given below.
Get RJS 2017 Application Form here – Click Here to fill the RJS Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Persons with Disabilities (Differently Abled)
(Non Creamy layer)
|All other candidates||Rs. 800/-|
The Examination Fee shall be accepted offline through Demand Draft of any bank in favour of “Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur”.
How to Apply?
On-line applications shall only be accepted.
- The candidate may fill-in on-line application through his own computer & printer with internet facility or with help of service provider who provides service of computer & printer with internet facility like Cyber cafe, e-Mitra kiosk etc., the charges of which shall be borne by the candidate.
- Before filling on-line application, the candidates are required to carefully read instructions issued for filling on-line application.
- After filling online application, the candidate shall obtain a printout of online application and after mentioning details of Demand Draft in the relevant coloumn manually, remit the same to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur alongwith the documents specified in check-list and affixing his coloured passport size photograph and putting original signature on the places specified, personally on or before last date fixed for submitting print-out of online application.
- A candidate may also send print-out of his online application alongwith required documents by Registered/Speed Post (Not by Courier or ordinary post) at his own risk and in that event his application shall be accepted on being received in the office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before the last date prescribed for submission for print-out of online application.
- The print-out of online application with documents and fee received after last date for submission for print-out of online application shall not be scrutinized for admission to the examination.
List of documents to be send alongwith print-out of filledin on-line application :-
- Secondary/equivalent School Certificate;
- Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate;
- Graduation/equivalent Degree;
- Bachelor of Law (Professional) Degree;
- Enrolment Certificate/Sanad;
- Original Experience, Fitness & Character Certificate issued by District & Sessions Judge/Registrar of concerned High Court in the prescribed format;
- Original Character Certificates of two Responsible Persons;
- Caste/Class Certificate for claiming benefit of reservation;
- Any other degree/diploma;
- Proof of length of service and permission of Department for appearing in the examination (if any);
- Attested copy(ies) of document relating to Dismissal / Removal / Termination (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of Judgement/Order relating to conviction or acquittal (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of FIR registered against you (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of Charge-sheet filed against you in a Court of Law (if any);