The Application Process of RPF 2018 Recruitments has been started today, i.e. on June 01, 2018. The entire RPF Application Form 2018 is to be filled and submitted in the online mode only. Thus, the eligible candidates can start applying for SI or Constable posts now before the last date which is June 30, 2018. To apply online candidates need to have a certain set of documents available with them. Some of these documents must be scanned and uploaded during the process, whereas, some is to be used as a reference while filling the application form. Therefore, we have listed here all the important documents needed to apply for RPF Application Form 2018.
Latest: Application Form for RPF Constable 2018 is now available. Use the links below to apply now.
RPF Application Form 2018: Documents Needed to Apply for SI and Constable Posts
Before we get into the important document needed to fill the RPF Application Form 2018, let us check the important dates that one must keep a track of regarding the online RPF Application Form Fillup.
|RPF Constable 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|RPF constable application form released on||01 Jun 2018 (10:00 am)|
|The last date to apply online for RPF recruitment 2018||30 Jun 2018 (11:59 pm)|
|Fee can be paid online until||02 Jul 2018 (11:59 pm)|
|Through offline mode, candidates can pay fee until||05 Jul 2018 (11:59 pm)|
It must be noted that RPF Application Form fillup last date is June 30, 2018. The candidates should note that Indian Railway will not allow candidates to apply once the deadline is over. Although candidates will be able to make fee payment later too, as per the schedule above. Only those candidates whose application form will be successfully submitted will get the Admit Card to appear in the examination.
RPF Application Form 2018: Documents Needed
Here are the documents you need to keep handy before applying online for RPF Recruitment 2018:
- Education certificates (class 10, UG or other degrees)
- The medium of payment details
- SC/ST Certificate, if applicable
Now out of these documents, few are for reference purpose and few are to be uploaded during form fill up.
|Documents for Uploading||Documents for Reference|
|Photograph||Education certificates (class 10, UG or other degrees)|
|SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)||The medium of payment details|
Now let us see how to use these documents while filling up the online application form:
Details Of Documents To Be Uploaded
Photograph: The specification for the photograph which should be uploaded in the RPF Application Form 2018 are as follows:
- The photograph should be a coloured one and the background of it should be light.
- The size of the photo should be 35 mm X 45 mm.
- Candidate’s name and the date of clicking the picture should be printed on it.
- The format of the photo has to be JPG or JPEG, scanned with 100 DPI.
- Size of the scanned image has to be between 15 to 40 KB.
- It should be a clear picture with no caps, glare, red eye, etc.
SC/ST Certificate: If one is from SC/ST category then they need to upload the scanned proof for the same as per the following specifications:
- Rhe format must be JPG/JPEG.
- Size must range between 50kb – 100kb.
This is required for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
Details Of Documents To Be Used For Reference Only
Other documents like payment medium details and education certificates are for reference. As the data from the same will be needed to fill the RPF Application Form 2018. Here are the details of the same:
Education certificates (class 10, UG or other degrees):
- You have to provide Name of the Board, State where you have studied, District, Year of Passing, Percentage/ CGPA/ Grade in Matriculation/ 10th/ SSLC. Thus keep class 10 certificates ready.
- Also, you will need UG certificates to provide details of UG such as Name of the degree, State, District, Year of Passing and Percentage/ CGPA/ Grade.
- You can also choose any other qualification if any. Thus, keep another degree as needed handy.
The medium of payment details:
- Keep banks details handy such as A/C holder name, Account Number, IFSC code.
- If you select the online payment mode like Online-net banking/credit card/debit card then keep card details ready too.
What If Documents Are Not Uploaded Correctly?
Your application form of RPF Recruitment 2019 may get cancelled if the above documents are not uploaded correctly. Thus, make sure to follow the instructions as given above for an error-free application process. Reasons for your application getting rejected are:
- Photograph not uploaded in the prescribed format.
- If a candidate has submitted more than one RPF Constable Application Form 2018.
- The application form is not filled completely.
- Any information uploaded incorrectly.
- If the candidate is ineligible the application form will be rejected.
- Any irregularity which is considered as invalid by the Central Recruitment Committee.