RPF application Form correction 2018: Railway Protection Force Exam is conducted by Indian Railways for various governmental posts in RPF. Candidates wishing to join Indian Railways on various posts have to fill in the application form. Those who will fill the application form are advised to do it carefully as any sort of mistake can result in application process failure. Candidates can check their application form status also. Applicants who have in any case made some error while filling the form can correct their application details later. Details regarding Modification in RPF application Form correction 2018 are explained on the page below.
RPF Application Form correction
Candidates applying for the RPF 2018 exam must ensure their clearance over eligibility criteria. Applicants must have read about all the documents required, how to apply and all other relevant information about application form. In any case, applicants misses something and fails to submit application form correctly can follow the procedure given below to modify/ correct their details they have provided in the application form.
Application form correction: Applicants can correct / modify their application forms on the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Modification of Application
- If a candidate makes some unintentional errors in the form and want to correct those errors, he/ she can do it online. A modification fee would be applicable if a candidate wants to correct some errors. This fee is applicable to all category candidates and is non refundable. Modification in application form can be done only twice.
- Only details other than mobile number, state, registration number and E-mail id can be modified.
Modification fees (Non-Refundable)-Rs 250/-.
- The Registration number, email id and mobile number cannot be changed.
- Candidates are advised to do modification before the closing date and time of application form.
How to Modify/ Correct Application form
- Go to the ”ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
- Login using Registration Number and Password.
- Pay modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment.
- Ensure payment is done well within the date and time prescribed.
- After making payment, login using Registration Number and Password, then proceed with the changes intended as per instructions given and submit the application. Preserve the print out of latest application for record.