RPF Application Form 2018 – Railway Board has released RPF 2018 Application Form. The application form is available separately for SI and Constable post. The application form for RPF released on June 01, 2018. The last date to apply is for RPF Recruitment 2018 is June 30, 2018. In order to apply online for RPF 2018, the candidates need to access the respective link below and then choose Group A / B / C / D / E / F. After selecting the Group, the candidates will be directed to the instruction page. Once all the instructions have been read, click on the submit button and start filling details in RPF Application Form. Candidates can check process to fill RPF Application Form 2018, fee details, documents needed, and more information from this page.
RPF Application Form 2018
Before submitting RPF Application Form 2018, the candidate must make sure they are eligible or not. Candidates aiming to apply for SI post should have done graduation from a valid institute. Whereas, for Constable post, only those candidates can apply who have passed class 10th. Other than this, the candidates should be a citizen of India and their age should be less than 25 years, as on July 01, 2018. Check relaxation on age limit and more details. The important dates for RPF Registration 2018 are as follows:
|Commencement of Online application||01 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for filling the online application||30 Jun 2018|
- Click Here to apply for RPF SI Recruitment 2018
- Click Here to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- Valid and Invalid Candidate list (Constable): Click here to check.
- FAQs on RPF Application Form 2018 to clear your doubts.
- Details on RPF Login 2018.
- Documents Needed to Apply for RPF 2018 Application Form.
RPF Application Fee 2018
The amount of application fee is mandatory to be paid submitting RPF Application Form 2018. The amount of application fee is:
- Rs. 400 – For UR and OBC candidates
- Rs. 250 – For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit application fee via Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card, SBI Challan, Post Office Challan.
Refund of Fee: When the candidates will appear for CBT, the amount of application fee will be refunded to them. The UR and OBC candidates will get back Rs. 400. Whereas, the reserved category candidates will get Rs. 250 back.
The amount will be refunded after deduction of bank charges. To claim the refund, candidates will have to provide the following details:
- Beneficiary Name
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- IFSC code.
How to Fill RPF Application Form 2018?
The candidates will have to fill and submit the application form online. Other than that there is no other medium to apply. It is important for the candidates to note that the RPF Application Form 2018 must be submitted in the prescribed format, which is as follows:
Choosing Group and Zones of RPF Recruitment 2018
When candidates will click on the link above, the first step will be to choose Group and Zone.
The choices for RPF Groups and Zones are as follows:
|Group||Zonal Railway||Nodal PCSC|
|A||SR, SWR, SCR||SR|
|B||CR, WR, WCR, SECR||CR|
|C||ER, ECR, SER ECoR||ER|
|D||NR, NER. NWR, NCR||NR|
After choosing Group, the candidates will have to read all the instructions and tick the box for:
- I have gone through the entire Employment Notice No CONSTABLE/RPF – 01/2018 and understood all the instructions therein.
- I declare that I fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
After this, the candidate’s need to click on the ‘Submit’ button to move further.
RPF 2018 Registration
The next step is to fill the registration form. In it, the candidates will have to enter:
- Re-enter Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- SSLC / Class 10th Roll Number
- Year of Passing Class 10th
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- Confirm E-mail Id
When all the details are entered, tick the box for “I hereby declare that I have carefully and correctly filled my registration data and understand that I will not be able to correct these data after submission of this page.” Then, the candidates need to click on “Click and Continue” button.
After the successful registration, the candidates will get to see all the entered information. If the details are correct, proceed further.
Mobile Number and E-mail Id Verification
Next, the candidates need to click on “Verify through OTP” button. Then, the registration number will be sent to the candidate at their phone number and e-mail id is given during registration. The RPF Registration Number 2018 is an important document. The candidates must keep it safe.
The registration number will also be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to click on “Login” button.
RPF Login 2018
The candidates will then have to login by entering Registration Number and Date of Brith.
Fill RPF Application Form 2018
Now, the application form for RPF Recruitment 2018 will release and in it, the candidates will have to enter:
Eligibility Criteria Details
- Are you an Ex-Serviceman
- Domicile in Jammu and Kashmir during 1.1.1980 to 21.12.1989?
- Are you a Central Government employee other than ex-serviceman who has rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service on date of reckoning?
- Are you a widow not remarried / divorcee not remarried / Judicially Separated not remarried.
- Would you like to avail the physical measurement relaxation for Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and Other Categories specifies by Government?
Zonal Railway Preferences
Next, the candidates will have to choose Zone Railway. The Zones are:
- SR – Southern Railway,
- SWR – South Western Railway,
- SCR – South Central Railway
- CR – Central Railway
- WR – Western Railway
- WCR – West Central Railway.
- SECR – South East Central Railway,
- ER – Eastern Railway
- ECR – East Central Railway
- SER – South Eastern Railway
- ECoR – East Coast Railway
- NR – Northern Railway
- NER – North Eastern Railway,
- NWR – North Western Railway
- NCR – North Central Railway
- NFR – North East Frontier Railway
- RPSF – Railway Protection Special Force
Note: Candidates will only get to see that region which are under the Zone.
- Year of Passing
- Percentage / CGPA / Grade
- Year of Passing
- Percentage / CGPA / Grade’
- Details of Other Qualification, if any.
- Mother Tongue
- Choice of Language for exam other than English
Note – Exam will be held in 15 languages, which are – Manipuri, Hindi, Assamese, English, Punjabi, Urdu, Oriya, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Gujarati, Konkani, Marathi, Malayalam, and Kannada.
Address for Communication
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- City / Town / Village
Sign the Declaration
After filling all the details, the candidates will have to click on the declaration tab and hit the “Next” button.
Payment of RPF Fee
Next, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. The fee and the mode to pay it is as described above.
Uploading Images in RPF Application Form 2018
It is very important to upload images in the correct manner. The specification for images are as follows:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Pixel||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Photo||JPG/JPEG||15-40 KB||100 DPI||35mmX45mm|
|SC/ST certificate||JPG/JPEG||50kb – 100kb||–||–|
Sign Deceleration and Downloading PRF Application Confirmation Page
Lastly, the candidates need to sign the declaration. After doing so, they will be able to download the confirmation page.
Do not forget to confirm Declaration
The purpose of the declaration is to mention clearly that if any information found wrong or candidate found guilty which he/she has not provided the details at the time of filling the application form, in that case, the candidate itself will be liable for the cancellation of the candidature.
- The candidates are advised to keep the same details in the application form as in their matriculation or any other certificate any deviation found in the document verification can harm their candidature.
- Candidates shall be advised to indicate their mobile no. and valid e-mail IDs in the
ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process. Any request for
change of mobile no. and e-mail address shall not be entertained.
- There is no need for sending the print-out/hard copy of the application and/or SC/ST certificate is to be sent by candidates.