RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E – Candidates can now download RPF Constable Group E Admit Card 2018. The admit card has been released on the official website, constable.rpfonlinereg.org. To download constable admit card, the candidates need to enter registration number of date of birth. The exam from RPF Constable Group Exams starts from December 20 and will on December 23, 2018. The candidates must download the admit card along with the other required documents. Candidates can check complete details about RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E from this page.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E
Candidates must note that the admit card / call letters for RPF Constable will not be sent through post. Candidates have to be in touch with their mobile phones and e-mails as the notification will be intimated through these mediums only. For more information about RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E, candidates can check the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||09 Dec 2018|
|CBT Examination for Group E||20 Dec 2018 – 23 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E.
How to download RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E?
Candidates tend to follow certain steps in order to download their call letter. The steps are given below:
- Candidates will have to first visit the official website of RPF which is constable2.rpfonlinereg.org.
- After visiting the website, candidates will be required to click on the link popping as “Call Letter”.
- After clicking on the Call Letter, candidates will have to select their Group.
- After selecting their group, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth also known as Login Credentials.
- After entering the asked details, candidates will be able to download their call letters.
- As a last step, after downloading take a printout of the Admit Card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E
Candidates will see number of things on RPF Constable Admit Card. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete address of the test centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Complete schedule of the examination
Important information related to RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E
Candidates can check the information given below to grasp the noteworthy points about RPF Constable Group E Admit Card 2018.
- Candidates will be intimated about the availability of call letter through SMS or Email.
- Photographs should be scanned in colour and printed on the call letter.
- A crucial thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that no call letter will be sent to the candidates through post.
- Candidates must carry a Valid ID Proof with themselves along with RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E, failing which candidates will not be allowed to appear in either of the examinations or rounds, for instance, CBT, PET. PMT, DV.
- Candidates must carry one coloured photograph with themselves which was uploaded in the Application Form with clear front view of the candidate without cap or sunglasses.
- Candidates must leave space for self – declaration, left – thumb impression and then they will have to complete these things in the examination hall in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates must keep their mobile numbers and email ids active till the end of the document verification. CRC will not entertain any request for change of email and contact number or test centre at any later stage.
Things to be carried RPF Constable Admit Card for Group E
Candidates will be required to carry some other documents too along with RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 which is in a way rather mandatory to be taken, failing which candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information provided below for the same:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-aadhar
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a govt. employee
- Original School / College / University Photo ID Card
Travel Pass Authority
Candidates who belong to SC / ST category and have uploaded the details of their Category Certificate so as to get the benefit of the free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass), the e-call letter for CPT/ PET /PMT /DV (as applicable) will be comprising for free travel authority. Such candidates will be allowed to book the ticket on the submission of self-attested photo copy of the e-call letter and SC / ST Certificate.
Now, these candidates must possess some of the documents in original while travelling. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- original SC / ST certificate
- One original Identity Proof for undertaking journey failing which they will be treated as travelling without ticket and then will be charged accordingly.
General Instructions Related to RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 for Group E
Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the general instructions they have to follow after attaining RPF Constable Group E Admit Card 2018.
- Candidates must leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e – call letter for writing self – declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression unfilled while coming for the exam. Then, after coming to the examination hall candidates will have to write a paragraph of self – declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator of the Examination Hall and then hand over the same to the invigilator before the end of the examination.
- The Call Letter will be made available 10 days before prior to the actual date of the examination.
- Issuance of e- call letter does not mean that their candidature has finally been accepted by CRC.
RPF Constable Group E Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test is the first stage of the Examination. After clearing the first stage, candidates will have to appear for PET and PMT and then will have to appear in the Document Verification Round.
- Medium- Candidates will have to opt for one out of these Hindi / English / Urdu / Tamil / Telugu / Konkani / Malayalam / Kannada / Marathi / Gujrati / Odia / Bengali / Assamese / Manipuri / Punjabi.
- Marking SCheme: Candidates will be awarded 01 marks for every correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Duration : CBT is for 90 minutes.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Question Type and Distribution off marks section – wise:
|General Awareness||50 marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35 marks|
Syllabus for RPF Constable
- Indian History
- Current Events
- Art and Culture
- General Policy
- Indian Constituion
- General Sciences
- Number System
- Relationships between Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Table and Graphs
- Time and Distance
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities in Differences
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Relationship Concepts
- Discriminating Observation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Non – Verbal SEries
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
RPF Constable Vacancies
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the number f vacancies available for the candidates who will appear in RPF Constable 2018 CBT.
There are in total 8619 Vacancies available for RPF Constable and 105 of the vacancies are for ex- service men.
Constable (Exe) Vacancies in RPF and RPSF
Sub-Inspector (Exe) Vacancies in RPSF and RPF Recruitment
Railway Protection Force is a security force of India entrusted with protecting railway passengers, passenger area and railway property of the Indian Railways. The force is under the authority of Ministry of Railways. The recruitment under RPF is conducted for the post of Sub – Inspector and Constable. Candidates will have to appear in different stages also known as Recruitment Process such as CBT, PET, PMT and Document Verification Round (includes Medical Examination).
RPF Constable Admit Card