RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 -The RPF Constable Ancillary Form Status 2019 is now made available to the candidates. By this, applicants get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected. Candidates can check the form status by visiting the official website, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org. RPF has also given an option to the candidates to re-upload the photograph in the application form, for who have uploaded the photo of incorrect specifications. The RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 is over now. More details, like mode of payment, important documents, status, etc regarding RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 are given below.
RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
Only eligible candidates can apply for RPF Constable Ancillary Exam 2019. Candidates applying for RPF Constable Ancillary Exam 2019 must be citizens of India and must have passed SSLC / Matriculation / Class Xth from a recognized board. Here are the dates related to RPF Constable Ancillary Exam 2019
|RPF Constable Ancillary Exam 2019||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Registration||01 Jan 2019|
|Online Registration ends on||30 Jan 2019|
|Last date to pay Application Fee Online|
|Last date to pay Application Fee Offline|
|Last date to upload photo and submission of form|
|Admit Card issue date||10 days prior to the exam|
Application Form: Click Here to access and fill RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
Re-Upload Photo: Click Here to re-upload the photograph in the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019.
RPF Constable Ancillary Re-Upload Photograph in Application Form 2019
Candidates are also given an option to upload the photograph in the application form in case they have uploaded the photo of incorrect specifications. Follow the steps listed below to upload the photograph in the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 as per the specifications.
- Click on the link of “Re-upload Photograph”.
- Now, choose the group for which the applicant has filled the application form.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and captcha as shown in the box and click on the login button.
- After that, upload the photograph as per the specification and click on the “Submit” button.
RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form Fee 2019
The amount of RPF application fee that a candidate has to pay while applying is as follows:
- SC/ ST /PWDs/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes- Rs. 250
- Other Category- Rs. 500
There are three modes to pay RPF Constable Ancillary Form Fee 2019
- Online mode- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- SBI Challan mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan mode in any computerized Post Office
Application Fee Refund- There is also a provision of refund for the Application Fee if the candidate appears in the CBT. SC/ ST /PWDs/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes get a refund of Rs. 250, while other category candidates get a refund of Rs. 400.
Documents Required While Filling RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
A candidate should keep certain documents ready while filling the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019. Here is the list of the documents
- A valid E-mail and a working mobile number
- A photograph of the candidate
- Aadhar Card details (not mandatory)
- SSLC, Class X and Class XII certificates
- SC/ST Category certificate(If applicable)
- A photograph of the Scribe(If applicable)
RPF Constable Ancillary Photograph & Document Specifications
The candidates should upload their photographs in the correct format. Following are the guidelines related to RRB
|Size||15 KB – 40 KB||50 KB – 100 KB|
|Dimensions||3.5cm x 4.5 cm|
|Resolution||100 DPI||100 DPI|
RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 Process
The RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 can only be submitted online. To do so, the candidates may follow the process as follows:
Select Group: First of all, the candidates need to click on link above and then select any of the following Groups.
|RPF Group||Corresponding Zone of Railway|
|A||SR, SWR, & SCR|
|B||CR, WR, WCR, & SECR|
|C||ER, ECR, SER, & ECoR|
|D||NR, NER, NWR, & NCR|
|F||RPSF (Male Candidates Only)|
Read the Instructions: After this, the candidates need to read all the important instructions that will be displayed on the screen.
Register for RPF Constable Ancillary 2019: Next, the Registration form will open and in the candidates will have to fill the following details:
- Re-Enter Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Matriculation / 10th / SSLC Roll Number
- Year of Passing Matriculation / 10th / SSLC
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Conform E-mail ID
- Captcha Code
OTP Verification and Registration Number: Upon successful Registration, a candidate will receive two OTPs, one on the mobile and the other one on Email.
Make sure you have both the Mobile Number and Email ID immediately accessible. After entering both the OPT, the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 Registration Number will appear on the screen.
RPF Constable Ancillary Login – After this, the candidates will have to login by entering the application number and date of birth.
RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 – After login, the application form for RPF Constable 2019 will release and will look as shown below.
These are the details to be entered:
- Trade – water carrier, safailwala, washerman, barber, mali, tailor, and cobbler
- Are you an Ex-Serviceman?
- Domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989?
- Are you a Central Government Employee?
- Are you a widow not remarried/Divorce not remarried/Judicially Separated not remarried?
- Would you like to avail the physical measurement relaxation for Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and any other categories?
“Zonal Railway Preferences”
- Preference 1
- Preference 2
- Preference 3
Educational Qualifications and other details
- Year of Passing
- Mother Tongue
- Choice of language other than English
Fee Payment Details
- A/C Holder Name
- Account Number
- Confirm Account Number
- IFSC code
- Confirm IFSC code
Application Process is over now!!
RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form Correction 2019
A candidate needs to be careful while making entries in the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019. However, candidates, who commit some sort of error while entering the details are given a chance to correct the form. Candidates can make upto two modifications in the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019. The fee for the form correction is set at Rs.250 per correction. Details like Group of Zones, Email ID and mobile number cannot be changed. Here is the complete procedure to modify the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
- Click on the ”Modify Application Link”
- Use Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the Application Form
- Pay the Application modification fee
- After paying the fee, make the necessary changes.
RPF Constable Ancillary Application Status 2019
Candidates can view the ”Application Status” on the official website of the RRB. Candidates get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected. The ”Application Status” can be viewed through login. A candidate needs to enter Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha to view the RPF Constable Application Status 2019. If the application form gets accepted then, the status displayed will be positive. In case, the application is rejected then, the reasons for the form rejection is also mentioned and status is displayed negatively.
Reasons For the Rejection of RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
The RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019 can be rejected on certain grounds. Here is the list of the reasons
- If the candidate uploaded a photograph which doesn’t conform to the standards
- If more than one Applications have been submitted, in this case all the Applications are rejected
- Incomplete Application Form where some details are missing
- Incorrect information
- Ineligibility can lead to the cancellation
- Irregularities considered invalid by the Central Recruitment Committee
- If the candidate’s name is in the ”debarred” list.
Modes of Language
While English is the default language for RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019, there are 14 other languages. These are the languages available in the RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
FAQs related to RPF Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019
There are the Frequently Asked Questions related to RPC Constable Ancillary Application Form 2019.
Q.What if I forget my Registration Number?
A.No need to worry. Click on the ”Get Register number” and get the Registration Number.
Q.What if I forget my Password?
A.The Password is the date of birth of a candidate
Q.I didn’t get the confirmation of my Payment fee, when I paid through the Post Office challan. What should I do?
A.The Post Office challan takes 24 hrs to 48 hrs in order to process. Wait for that period of time.
Q.Are there other modes of language other than English and Hindi?
A.Yes, there are 13 other languages that can be used as the mode of language.